Official 4th of July swap. Sign up ends June 21st

I can't believe I was 5 miles from home before i realized I still had a box on the seat next to me. :(

So -- tomorrow I ship out 3 boxes, one of which is actually part of the swap.
Florida, Ohio, and Indiana.

I'm sorry to say I can't get off work in time to get to the PO,so mine won't be going out to Ohio till Friday.

Uh-Oh, let's review . . . Tenn / N.D. / Mo. / Florida / Vermont / etc. etc. . . . . . . . . Ohio huh . . . hmmnnn . . . . :)
Be safe.

VPVT---Your package went through NASHUA, NH 03063 sort facility last night----- I hope it arrives today!! :thumbup:

thanks fletch. i won't be back home to get it til tomorrow. probably safer that way, anyway. ;)

I'm sorry to say I can't get off work in time to get to the PO,so mine won't be going out to Ohio till Friday.

And I will wait!!!

I actually might wait till the 8th when I get back from camping.
4 days in the mountains....woohoo.

Don'tcha DARE!
Take it on yer camping trip.

Be careful; it's loaded.
Keep it pointed downrange.
You'll hafta remove the 'Safety' before using it.

It would be a CryinAssShame not to take it camping.
You'll see what I mean.

Good thing....

Your Item's Status-----Your item was delivered at 4:46 pm on June 28, 2012 in ESSEX JUNCTION, VT 05452

MAKE SURE YOU GO THROUGH IT AND DON"T MISS ITEMS!!!

Good thing....

Your Item's Status-----Your item was delivered at 4:46 pm on June 28, 2012 in ESSEX JUNCTION, VT 05452

MAKE SURE YOU GO THROUGH IT AND DON"T MISS ITEMS!!!

Great. Now everyone knows where i live! :eek:

I figured it was a small town, but WOW!! :D

I hope everything made it okay...... You might open it up and make sure!! (I dare you to be first!)

I figured it was a small town, but WOW!! :D

I hope everything made it okay...... You might open it up and make sure!! (I dare you to be first!)

no way will i be first. not on my first swap. no sir. thanks fletch.

I got a box from Tn today -- confused the wife when I told her I wasn't gonna open it until Wednesday.
and Bill -- don't worry, I'm not your secret santa.

this time...
muahahahahaha

but, I'd appreciate it if you'd give that "gorilla my dreams" a hug. ;)

I got a box from Tn today -- confused the wife when I told her I wasn't gonna open it until Wednesday.

this time...
muahahahahaha

wait a minute...gorilla my dreams...is that a bugs bunny episode reference? i'd like to think so.

this time...
muahahahahaha

Ah buddy, no worries. I had honestly thought about bribing "The KFU Forum July 4th Exchange Director" to get your name again, but thought my "rep" had better stay where it is . . . . :)
I did one better than a hug, I had her come in and read what you wrote, and when the first tear hit the keyboard after she had finished, she had to go find the Kleenix's . . . .
Becky is not going to be able to make it to Ohio this year from Ft. Scott, & Sally is having some serious thoughts about showing up on her door step this year unannounced. We will have to wait and see . . . .
Thanks again as always for the thoughts & words for her, & my apologies to Chris for high-jacking & going off topic with this . . . . ;)
Take care VIK, hope you enjoy your "toys" once again . . .
Be safe.

Glad you got the box today ViK. Did you open it yet? How 'bout now? Come on cut it open. Let the dog tear it a little so stuff can fall out. Shoulda put some dog treats in there. Double dog dare ya. Nobody will know. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Ah buddy, no worries. I had honestly thought about bribing "The KFU Forum July 4th Exchange Director" to get your name again, but thought my "rep" had better stay where it is . . . . :)
I did one better than a hug, I had her come in and read what you wrote, and when the first tear hit the keyboard after she had finished, she had to go find the Kleenix's . . . .
Becky is not going to be able to make it to Ohio this year from Ft. Scott, & Sally is having some serious thoughts about showing up on her door step this year unannounced. We will have to wait and see . . . .
Thanks again as always for the thoughts & words for her, & my apologies to Chris for high-jacking & going off topic with this . . . . ;)
Take care VIK, hope you enjoy your "toys" once again . . .
Be safe.

I'm sure I will -- best of luck on your toys this round as well.
If you guys make it out this way, let me know - even if it means taking off work for a day, I can make the trip down to Pittsburg.

Glad you got the box today ViK. Did you open it yet? How 'bout now? Come on cut it open. Let the dog tear it a little so stuff can fall out. Shoulda put some dog treats in there. Double dog dare ya. Nobody will know. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

nope - it's not open yet. but you're closer to the mark than you think about the dog. that new pup in my avatar is 11 weeks old and has a mouth full of needles -- and has figured out he likes shredding paper & cardboard. (OTOH, I did shake it a little to see if I could guess....)

ha! too funny.

inside joke from a different subforum.

Well...i still like Bugs Bunny. And, if anyone got me Bugs Bunny episodes, that would be fine. thanks for humoring me Vik.

Back