Old Friends Friday

I don’t think I’ve carried this in almost a year. Partly because I have too many knives and partly because it’s too just too nice.

LM0WGct.jpg

Here's a 1988 Queen made Winchester who's broken clip blade was converted to a wharncliffe many years ago. Actually I like it much better that way and consider this old friend my "Improved Moose". :)
79OGNLz.jpg

Have a Fantastic Friday friends and a Wonderful Week-end! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
I dug out this Camillus 21 after driving by the yard where I bought it.
EhmYPwl.jpg

That's a nice one Jer :) :thumbsup:

Here's a 1988 Queen made Winchester who's broken clip blade was converted to a wharncliffe many years ago. Actually I like it much better that way and consider this old friend my "Improved Moose". :)
79OGNLz.jpg

Have a Fantastic Friday friends and a Wonderful Week-end! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Very cool :) Hope you have a great weekend too my friend :) :thumbsup:

Haven't had my Buck 303 with me in awhile. Given to me by my late Dad about 45 years ago.
View attachment 1429831

I'm glad you still have that one Bill :) :thumbsup:

21d3D4q.jpg

Basel, 1967. I cut off the end of my left pinkie with the serrated blade not much later. When I sent it back to Switzerland twenty years ago, they took off a lot of the hawksbill to get rid of the nick I put in it. No complaints.
Note the all-metal tweezers.
87yepGo.jpg

Jack Black Jack Black .....flippin' 'eck, Jack - this thread of yours makes the world spin faster - could swear the last Old Friends Friday was only a couple days ago :confused: ...... ;):D

This is my first Dunlap from some years ago - walk n talk to die for too

" Sweet ".:thumbsup:

Back