"Old Knives"

Dayam!! I LOVE THIS!!!!! That Old Pruner rocks my Boat Charlie! Those two Barlows are :cool:

Ulsters like Charlie showed, ones older than the other...

AiL7azf.jpg

RlNHQAN.jpg

NenpggI.jpg

Wow, ok the Ulster card game has started, you can bet that when Lambertiana comes in - his hand is going to be loaded!
Charlie is the guy to watch at the table :eek:
P & G- Oh man you pay to get one like that now my friend- Whew!! Yours is a Beauty my friend!

Here is one like Lambertiana's - the 10th Division, but this one here has a Liner lock, having a Forged in USA Stamp- I suspect heavily the Linerlock would have been a SFO requirement of Sears to make it stand out... I have seen many of these but this is a first for me..
Here is one like Lambertuiana's - the 10th Division, but this one here has a Liner lock
VX4jX0c.jpg

ST36IWb.jpg

kiDv7qV.jpg

qLfRWTk.jpg

Ulster Sheepsfoot and Punch, I did so much studying with the Sears Group of Knives....
( Edited : get the blade name right Duncan :confused: )
zJaJuir.jpg

Nice little Ulster
AiNMrVq.jpg

Another..
AnzqkPc.jpg

Ok, I am getting drawn into looking through my Photo's but can't because my daughter is here lol, so I must leave- LOVING the show, but gotta go!
If I start looking through my Scouts, Pruners etc, I will be here for hours! then my daughter will not spare the Rod :eek: :eek:

Last edited:
The barlow I believe is from the Albert Baer era, its nice but I wouldn't consider it as well made as the Divine era knives.
aXeoEfn.jpg
Nice barlow! I have been watching for years now for an Ulster barlow that actually has the "Dwight Divine" or even the "Ulster Knife Co" tang stamp but I have never seen one. Makes me think it was introduced into Ulster's selection post WWII. Even the sawcut bone like this one is relatively rare to find in decent shape. If anybody has one, I would love to see it! :D Maybe @herder has some old catalog info or one of our other catalog gurus.

EDIT: DISREGARD... I WENT TO THE FINAL PAGE TO SEE waynorth waynorth 's barlows LOL!

Last edited:
Back