"Old Knives"

Thanks all, VP I love that Ulster!!

I'll have that lockback in Oregon if anyone wants to get there hands on it!
Thanks Mike :) I'm thinking about using my Sherlock skills on researching Ziriax / Ziriak when I have some time to kill... I'll let you know if I find anything :thumbsup:

Mike, Lyle, Charlie, Kevin, fantastic knives all of them. What a show! Charlie every time I see one of the Schrade Cut wharnnies the old heart rate goes up!
Here's an Ulster I picked up fairly recently. I think some of you may have already seen it:

Ulster Cattle Knife 2.jpg Ulster Cattle Knife 3.jpg Ulster Cattle Knife.jpg

Eric

Eric that is a super fine Divine!!
Nice seeing it on some paperwork from the time!!

Mike, Lyle, Charlie, Kevin, fantastic knives all of them. What a show! Charlie every time I see one of the Schrade Cut wharnnies the old heart rate goes up!
Here's an Ulster I picked up fairly recently. I think some of you may have already seen it:

View attachment 864224 View attachment 864225 View attachment 864226

Eric
Wow Eric... that's a beauty. We're not supposed to be jealous of another person's possessions but I'm letting that rule slide for an hour or so... wow. ;) That saber spear means business! :eek:

- Kevin

Lyle - two beautiful Farmers Jacks in absolute superb condition!

Kevin- that Ulster is Divine :rolleyes: sorry that was so weak - but true.
I have spent quite some time studying that Beautiful jig work. Gorgeous Knife.

Thank you for your contributions H herder and everyone in the Old Knives thread! I don't think I would enjoy collecting as much if I didn't have this forum to share pictures of my old treasures... I honestly thought I was crazy when I just started accumulating old knives. I was starting to give up on it until I found the "Old Knives" thread here. I started at page 1 and went through every page... after page 600, I realized I wasn't alone LoL :D It stinks that so many pictures were lost but still quite a few dating back 9 years now. I think Charlie waynorth waynorth got the fire started with this post on Page 2 and he is still sparking the thread :)

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/old-knives.527126/page-2#post-5319674

Thanks, and I've also gone over this complete thread a few times over the years. So many fantastic knives have been shown, absolutely inspirational!!!

Back