OT: Survivor Sidekicks (photos)

Good looking pup 45.

Lmao @silver. He's probably making Riz a custom full serrated . Or instead of a 5.1 gonna send him a 5. NO CHOIL FOR YOU!!

95e8ddcae1143c58c1f4d51af6872364.jpg

Here's mine, got him at 10 weeks (or right around that time frame) and he's going on 8 years now and 102 pounds

My original message never sent but I wanted to say that he's a great looking Dobie! My dad is pretty dead set on getting one once he retires because he wants a loyal watchdog.

Was trying to take a photo for another thread and this jokester got in the way. Alchemy1, what's your pups name? He reminds me of mine:

afba2e7b729d3a1970322a5c27e7fded.jpg

Hahahaha! I love it! I love dogs.

Hey Dad, watcha doin'?
Hi pup, I just need a little space because I'm trying to-
Why yes, I would like a belly rub!

Good looking pups all around.

This is my dads lazy ass farm dog. Hyper as all get out when your trying to work, but try to drive off and she's dead set on going. Which she can't, and by time you get her down and walk around to shut the tail gate she'll be back up there on the other side. *shakes head*

Good looking pups all around.

This is my dads lazy ass farm dog. Hyper as all get out when your trying to work, but try to drive off and she's dead set on going. Which she can't, and by time you get her down and walk around to shut the tail gate she'll be back up there on the other side. *shakes head*

Haha they are a pain!

Gotta represent the feline community here...
This is Duke... While he may not have been on any real adventures with me (unless you consider hanging out on the deck with Jack Daniels and a good cigar an adventure) he is my little buddy. Has no Idea he is a cat! Does weird things like flush the toilet at 3 AM and plays fetch.
IMG_20151026_1054242_zpsjucv1tce.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_20160130_0825352_zpsjq2ukwrm.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I haven't met an Orange cat that wasn't a crack up! They seem to think that they're humans.

Gotta represent the feline community here...
This is Duke... While he may not have been on any real adventures with me (unless you consider hanging out on the deck with Jack Daniels and a good cigar an adventure) he is my little buddy. Has no Idea he is a cat! Does weird things like flush the toilet at 3 AM and plays fetch.
IMG_20151026_1054242_zpsjucv1tce.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_20160130_0825352_zpsjq2ukwrm.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Haha that's awesome! Love the name too!

really nice! what's his name? also...what the heck is he eating

Named him Zeus after the TV show Magunum PI, the other dog was Apollo. Pretty chessie TV show now, but it was cool back in the day. Believe it is a cattle bone of some sort. We would get them from Tractor Supply. Then one day he just stopped chew/eating them and didn't show any interest in it??? Kind of a good thing in a way, he would make a serious mess.

My original message never sent but I wanted to say that he's a great looking Dobie! My dad is pretty dead set on getting one once he retires because he wants a loyal watchdog.

Like many breeds, Dobermans are very loyal and this one is very protective. More so with the wife, which is good. When at the park, he won't allow a stranger within 10 feet of her unless she lays him down and tell's him to stay. Dobermans in general are very, very, did I say very high energy. Until a few years ago he had to get out and run every day. If we didn't run him he'd wake up in the middle of the night and pace around the bedroom. Now he's good with 3 days a week.

Back