Pacific Salt 2 Green LC200N

I'd heard that these were going to be released/shipped in late September.....running out of days. I need one of these before it gets too cold to fish! :eek:

I saw spyderco just put out a little video on it. Does this mean we are getting closer to shipping?

I would never do anything like this..... but it's a good idea ;);):D
I’m glad you guys aren’t to only ones. I live 25 minutes away from work, and I’ve sped home over my one hour lunch break to get knives from the mailbox before!

I’m glad you guys aren’t to only ones. I live 25 minutes away from work, and I’ve sped home over my one hour lunch break to get knives from the mailbox before!
Yeah I've done that a few times. I used to have 30 minute lunches and I'd still squeeze it in.

I'll be purchasing the Atlantic plain edge. My all-time favorite work knife is a plain edge rescue. I used it for well over a decade and recently lost it.:(

https://imgur.com/gallery/mkjUaH3

I’m really digging this knife. It’s my fifth Salt knife. My second Pacific Salt and I’m already thinking my favorite. Love the color and the FFG with the SpyderEdge. Might have to pick up another in plain edge as well. I really like the back spacer too!!

Back