Para 2 CF S90V

I have 3 on order.:D

I'm going to fill this part in for Lycosa...

WOT?!!! :eek:

:D

How 'bouts you have one as a user, the second for collecting purposes, and the third one you can ship to me so I can write a review about it and forget that it's in my possession :p

Just got an update from KC stating my order is still on back order.

The same.

And I get their "specials" emails as well, but no tracking no.

Are these still in production? Will they be trickled out like the ZDP-189 Lum? Or is the run finished like the M4 Military, which means the shipping should be near complete? Or???

I don't feel guilty about two then! :D Besides, this is still America last I checked anyway . . .

I pre-ordered on the 14th and just received the still on backorder email from KC.

My two units should be here today or tomorrow from spydercovt.com - they shipped last week

I pre ordered from KC on 10-7-10 and have not heard anything except that it is still on back order.

Tom

I have mine on preorder from 3 different places. I'm avoiding the "all the eggs in 1 basket" scenario. I called some places and provided the info they needed as soon as Sal made the announcement.

Smart move. Anyone heard anything about GP's Paras? I know they got 5 in stock, but I'm hopeful I'm in the second batch.

Excellent! Mine was shipped from Knife Works today. I cancelled my pre-orders (both placed awhile ago) at Knife Center and Camp Smarter so hopefully that frees up two more for other folks...

My two units should be here today or tomorrow from spydercovt.com - they shipped last week

Mine arrived today. This is a really nice knife. :thumbup: I had expected something more different from the Para1. Great work, Sal & Co.

I pre ordered from KC on 10-7-10 and have not heard anything except that it is still on back order.

Tom

I ordered from Knifecenter on 10/7 in the morning (I think that was the day they put them up on the site for preorder). Mine shipped on 11/19.
Im not getting it until 11/29 though. 10 days for UPS to get across the country with one little holiday in there... I hate UPS.

I ordered from Knifecenter on 10/7 in the morning (I think that was the day they put them up on the site for preorder). Mine shipped on 11/19.
Im not getting it until 11/29 though. 10 days for UPS to get across the country with one little holiday in there... I hate UPS.

I should not be far behind you on their list, so hopefully I will hear soon.

Tom

Back