Para 3 in December CONFIRMED!

I know the chances are slim but I'm hoping it's an endurance with power lock. I would buy that in a heartbeat.

The Delica is great but the choil is what makes the PM2 my favorite. If this really is the PM3 then great, maybe it will take some attention away from the price of sprint pm2s so I can finish my collection.

Seems like the C.L tension would be counter to the scale outward. I know the pivot would prevent that but sometimes you can adjust a blade/pivot by loosening/tightening the stop pin.

Wonder if the PM2 will get the same type of stop pin down the road.

I just wish they'd make a PM2 with a tougher blade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you have one fail?

Not necessarily fail, but the edge chips VERY easy because it's such a thin knife. I've broke little pieces of the tip off, and bent the tip as well. All the characteristics that make it such a great slicer give it a delicate blade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3BeAAJO.jpg

Definetly a PM3!

My Instagram shows the Para 3 announcement came in 2 minutes ago. The name they use is the Para 3. Full image revealed. The tease is over, now it is just a wait for delivery to the retailers and our chance to place an order.

,,,Mike in Canada

My Instagram shows the Para 3 announcement came in 2 minutes ago. The name they use is the Para 3. Full image revealed. The tease is over, now it is just a wait for delivery to the retailers and our chance to place an order.

,,,Mike in Canada

Yeah. Twitter too

Back