Para Military 2 "Where are You" :)

Anyone have any idea if these are destined to show up in the New Year? maybe the end of the month?
There like "hen's teeth" to find, LOL
Thanks

Spyderco is probably the only one that knows for sure...however, if you are vigilant, they are definitely out there. I have bought three Paramilitary 2s in the last two weeks (Black G10, DigiCam G10 and Blue M390). When I decided to pursue one, I just checked the big online retailers 2-3 times per day.

Thanks, I never went back that many times, but its good advice. I'm "back ordered" at a few places, so we'll see what happens.

Thanks, I never went back that many times, but its good advice. I'm "back ordered" at a few places, so we'll see what happens.

I think it is a combination of luck and consistency. My Black G10 and my DigiCam G10 were both purchased brand new from the same online retailer about 2-3 days apart. It seems that they will receive a small shipment of one color combination, it will show as "in Stock" for never more than 18-24 hours and then sell out again. I think that it is against forum rules to mention them by name, because they are not a forum sponsor, but drop me an email if you want the name...great service, ultrafast shipping.

In addition, depending on how much you are willing to pay, the company that sells the Blue M390 special edition (BBS) currently has some Earth Brown G10 PM2s in stock and ready for immediate shipment.

just got e-mail notification that there's 3 all-black available from that store that sells spyderco :)

Dealers are only getting small quantities at a time. With the holidays over I would think they will be easier to come by in the next month or two.

I got a black & satin s30v in that same river as Minibear464 a few months ago. Got the s35vn and m390 by looking 2 times a day at 3-4 different sellers. Still have to find a murdered out version though.

Hi guys. I am trying to find PM2 with black plane edge and have no luck so far. Can you guys help me? :) Maybe someone knows a place that has them.

Please email me.

There's one on that auction site right now for $110 shipped, Buy It Now. Satin plain edge. Not a bad price, especially given the scarcity!

just bought a murdered out one for $139 locally. im so glad to have found it. i wanted a tan one but i couldnt find one for a reasonable price :( i do know where there are more paramilitary 2's, but they're at a shop local to me (i'm not sure how many are left though). when i left, they had a satin blade black g10 one and black bladed camo g10 one in the display case, and some more in the back (where i found mine). I'm sure they have at least 5-6. PM me for the information. it's in the houston, tx area, but they will ship.

im tempted to charge a finders fee! LOL i want that tan one!!!!

Back