Para Military 2 "Where are You" :)

Prices at the bay for the basic black g-10 s30v version have risen to ridiculous levels. Hate it.

Definitely got on some email-alert lists for a few websites for when these finally get back in stock!

Four straight days of checking 7 sites several times a day is enough to make a person want to pay the crazy "most famous online auction site" prices. I almost pulled the trigger on one that was 190. I'm stopping off at my local authorized Spyderco dealer today but I've never seen them there before so it probably won't pan out. Wish me luck!.

Four straight days of checking 7 sites several times a day is enough to make a person want to pay the crazy "most famous online auction site" prices. I almost pulled the trigger on one that was 190. I'm stopping off at my local authorized Spyderco dealer today but I've never seen them there before so it probably won't pan out. Wish me luck!.

Good luck! Wish I hadn't let mine go now. I'll only get another when the price is around what it used to be though.

Send me your email and i will my best to help you find one. I thought i would never be able to get 1 and was able to get 3 different ones in a matter of less than 2 weeks. I still am on the hunt and might get the camo/satin when it pops up. Let me know.

If anyone else wants me to let you know, send me an email. Ill do my best but no guarantees or promises. I am on the hunt like everyone else but when i have free time, Ill do my best!

Send me your email and i will my best to help you find one. I thought i would never be able to get 1 and was able to get 3 different ones in a matter of less than 2 weeks. I still am on the hunt and might get the camo/satin when it pops up. Let me know.

If anyone else wants me to let you know, send me an email. Ill do my best but no guarantees or promises. I am on the hunt like everyone else but when i have free time, Ill do my best!

That's mighty cool of you! Of course my local shop had only delicas, enduras, natives and a rescue so no luck there.

I thought I got one. But 4 days later got email saying they oversold. They canceled and refund me. =(

sooner state knives have para 2's in stock

I purchased from them off the big online auction site a while back. The dude shipped within 3 hours and it got to my door lightning fast. I'm thinking I might have to be a repeat customer.

Saw a black Para2 Lnib for 100 bucks on the exchange today, its refreshing to see that there are still some of us here who aren't out to take advantage of the situation. Too bad I'm not looking for one as I could have claimed it.

For those that are trying to get one of the standard PM'2's, I suggest you wait it out. Supply will catch up and you'll be able to get one at the right price. The PM2 is well worth it even at inflated prices, but its the principle.

That store named after a big river in South America is out of stock, but taking orders at $104 if anyone is still looking. Seems like a very decent price if you don't mind waiting.

It is really just a matter of persistence and consistency. I purchased every single one of the PM2s in the following pictures in the last 45 days from Authorized Dealers for $120 or less (except for the M390 sprint run that was purchased directly through BB for the list price). I was diligent to check multiple times every day and got lucky with the DLC blades. The the lesson is...if you are persistent you will definitely find them. Just be patient.

PM2OpenWeb.jpg

PM2CloseWeb.jpg

Wise words SaddleSC. Patience and persistence are definitley key to any wanted knife or item. :thumbup:

Back