"Park Ranger". . . Pics, Specs, and Pricing!. . . Coming Sept. 20, 2017

91bravo 91bravo
Figured I would tag you in this. This goes live tomorrow (Wednesday 9/20).

In the picture the BIG DC finish, looks pretty spotless, no machine marks.
I wonder if its same finish as "Janitors Closet" Steak knives and AD's were

Pulled out my Anorexic Basic 4 LE today and did some measuring. Wow, the PR is going to be amazingly close to the same size in all dimensions to the B4!!! :eek: :cool:

B4 = 0.155" thick, 4.25" blade @ 1.4" tall, and 9.125" OAL. Full height flat grind, blended zero edge.
PR = 0.145" thick, 4" blade @ 1.3" tall, and 8.4" OAL. High saber grind with v-edge.

For those of us that are fans of the Anorexic B4 LE, these Park Rangers should be a huge homerun as well! :D :thumbsup: (Hear that Andy? ;))

Enabler... :D

We'll I just bought a truck and my wife is having our first child tomorrow so I think I have to sit this out. Which is unfortunate because I've never lusted after busse as much as this one. This is my kind of blade. Well done Jerry! Well done!
Congratulations on the coming child. My children are the greatest achievements of my life

Hey Brother,

Thank you so much for the response! I'm kind of a geek, so could you give me the science on your opinion? God bless!

Simple. INFI is tougher and more stain resistant, SR-101 trades that for better edge retention.

We'll I just bought a truck and my wife is having our first child tomorrow so I think I have to sit this out. Which is unfortunate because I've never lusted after busse as much as this one. This is my kind of blade. Well done Jerry! Well done!

If you could get one, what combo would it be?

Pulled out my Anorexic Basic 4 LE today and did some measuring. Wow, the PR is going to be amazingly close to the same size in all dimensions to the B4!!! :eek: :cool:

B4 = 0.155" thick, 4.25" blade @ 1.4" tall, and 9.125" OAL. Full height flat grind, blended zero edge.
PR = 0.145" thick, 4" blade @ 1.3" tall, and 8.4" OAL. High saber grind with v-edge.

For those of us that are fans of the Anorexic B4 LE, these Park Rangers should be a huge homerun as well! :D :thumbsup: (Hear that Andy? ;))

Don't forget about the obvious weight differential between the two. B4LE will be substantially lighter with a more centered / forward balance point.

Jerry, I know the SOB LE is longer, but I would love to see a comparison photo between the two.

Don't forget about the obvious weight differential between the two. B4LE will be substantially lighter with a more centered / forward balance point.

No, I absolutely didn't forget about that! ;)

BTW guys, don't go looking for how much the B4 was originally offered for either, you might cry... :eek: :(

The Park Ranger looks to be an exceptional design, My question is "Can we expect Delivery within 32 weeks? Thanks:)

These drop 9 a.m. or p.m. ?

Nothing on the site yet...

I hope I'm lucky enough to grab one of these. I've never owned a Busse and this one looks like it'll work perfect as my field/hunting blade.

Back