• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Parkboys deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seemed a relevant question; but I'm content to drop it. (Moyo-who?) I hope you and Tree Herder V end up with successful resolutions to your respective transactions :thumbsup:
Thanks hopefully. I'm not saying your wrong for bringing it up but since he doesn't want to say anymore that's fair enough with me. As far as I can tell they worked there issue out so I don't want to affect anyone else's reputation. If we can contact @parkboys maybe we can sort this out. :thumbsup:

The pattern continues... a member with a post history primarily in the sale forums asks for F&F and people don’t receive their items. This one appears to be preying on international knife knuts.

Speak up @parkboys

The pattern continues... a member with a post history primarily in the sale forums asks for F&F and people don’t receive their items. This one appears to be preying on international knife knuts.

Speak up @parkboys
In fairness he didn't ask for F&F. I had it done before I thought about it, some guys shipping international only want to use F&F . I was out for a meal at the time and using my phone app quickly. I thought about it afterwards but wasn't worried about him, that part was my fault. I'm hoping he might make contact with us after he see's this and we can work it out. Maybe there's a good reason for no contact we will see.

Found multple addresses and emails for Christopher Robert Johnson in Akron Ohio who is @parkboys but none seem to work they bounce back it's not looking good so.

@parkboy has not contacted me in any way since september the 30th.
I also made a delivery complainment - as the status of the package I sent to @parkboys has not changed and still on "awaiting delivery scan" stage.

Last edited:
First time having to leave bad feedback for someone (was hoping I wouldn't ever have to), but also had an issue with @parkboys.

9/18: Purchased a Will Moon Stormcrow.
9/20: I asked for an update, no response.
9/22: I asked for another update, got a response that he has been sick but will ship it out.
9/23: Received a message that he is still sick and is headed to the hospital.
9/26: I asked for an update, no response.
9/27: I asked for another update, got a response that his wife had shipped the knife earlier that day and he will get me tracking when she gets home. Never sent me tracking.
9/28: I asked for the tracking number and he got me one later that day.
9/30: I received a package but inside was the wrong knife (Microtech OTF). Contacted seller and he said his wife had shipped the knife and must have mixed it up with another buyer. He said he would contact the other buyer as they must have received the Stormcrow.
10/1: He said the other buyer is supposed to receive the knife the next day (10/2) and will ship back to him.
10/4: I asked for an update and was told he will message the other buyer again.
10/8: I asked for an update.
10/9: Got a message that the other buyer had shipped back the knife a few days back (10/7).
10/14: Never got any other updates so opened a PayPal dispute.
10/26: Figured since the dispute had been opened, I sent back the OTF.
10/28: PayPal was unable to get a response so they refunded my money.

He didn't ghost me (until the end) but it was always excuse after excuse. Not surprised to find others having problems with him!

First time having to leave bad feedback for someone (was hoping I wouldn't ever have to), but also had an issue with @parkboys.

9/18: Purchased a Will Moon Stormcrow.
9/20: I asked for an update, no response.
9/22: I asked for another update, got a response that he has been sick but will ship it out.
9/23: Received a message that he is still sick and is headed to the hospital.
9/26: I asked for an update, no response.
9/27: I asked for another update, got a response that his wife had shipped the knife earlier that day and he will get me tracking when she gets home. Never sent me tracking.
9/28: I asked for the tracking number and he got me one later that day.
9/30: I received a package but inside was the wrong knife (Microtech OTF). Contacted seller and he said his wife had shipped the knife and must have mixed it up with another buyer. He said he would contact the other buyer as they must have received the Stormcrow.
10/1: He said the other buyer is supposed to receive the knife the next day (10/2) and will ship back to him.
10/4: I asked for an update and was told he will message the other buyer again.
10/8: I asked for an update.
10/9: Got a message that the other buyer had shipped back the knife a few days back (10/7).
10/14: Never got any other updates so opened a PayPal dispute.
10/26: Figured since the dispute had been opened, I sent back the OTF.
10/28: PayPal was unable to get a response so they refunded my money.

He didn't ghost me (until the end) but it was always excuse after excuse. Not surprised to find others having problems with him!
The email I have is crjsr9@gmail.com have you the same? If it is he's getting yours he's getting mine and Tree Herder V Tree Herder V I just chooses not to answer them . I came across him on twitter and tweeted him no response ( I had to set up an account ).I know he's getting them. Plus found other email addresses but alot don't work. It's bad form at the least , when I get this charge back, I can't figure how he wins he would have made money ?

This is a few people so, time for a ban I think before more people are caught. IMHO.
Thanks for the info

I don't know what to say.. it seems that the guy didn't pick up two packages. Wouldn't a scammer get the items he scammed people out of?

The email I have is crjsr9@gmail.com have you the same? If it is he's getting yours he's getting mine and Tree Herder V Tree Herder V I just chooses not to answer them . I came across him on twitter and tweeted him no response ( I had to set up an account ).I know he's getting them. Plus found other email addresses but alot don't work. It's bad form at the least , when I get this charge back, I can't figure how he wins he would have made money ?
I never emailed him, only messaged through Blade Forums, but that is the email he gave me for PayPal.

Yeah maybe I'm wrong, but from what I can tell he's at least decided not to communicate with people which is bad form. If he is in hospital and able to message Nuprin he should have been able to message me and Tree Herder V. I don't know how fool proof the USPS system is ? , if packages aren't collected at some stage would they not return the packages to sender. I know after so long here they will.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back