• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Parkboys deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
and able to message Nuprin he should have been able to message me and Tree Herder V.

From what I understand by reading Nuprin's post (#34), the last message he received from the guy was on October 9th...

I'm not sure what's going on, but it seems like a very strange situation...

Also, maybe you guys that know his real name, might want to share it with the community; just in case we need to watch out...

From what I understand by reading Nuprin's post (#34), the last message he received from the guy was on October 9th...

I'm not sure what's going on, but it seems like a very strange situation...

Also, maybe you guys that know his real name, might want to share it with the community; just in case we need to watch out...
If that's allowed I'd put his name up. I got it from Tree Herder V Tree Herder V who posted a knife to him, I have his name and address, it looks like he moved a good few times but that can happen.I did a bit of checking he's listed on the voter register at the address in Akron, Ohio that Tree Herder V posted to.

Last edited:
Hello, friends. I also encountered suspicious silence from the side of the parkboys. There was an trade deal between us. On October 2, I sent him a parcel on my part. On October 24, parcel was taken to a postal station in Akron, Ohio. But under the terms of the trade deal, I still have not received anything. I hope that this is some kind of mistake and not a hoax.
P.S. Sorry, my english is bad so I use google translator.

Hello, friends. I also encountered suspicious silence from the side of the parkboys. There was an trade deal between us. On October 2, I sent him a parcel on my part. On October 24, parcel was taken to a postal station in Akron, Ohio. But under the terms of the trade deal, I still have not received anything. I hope that this is some kind of mistake and not a hoax.
P.S. Sorry, my english is bad so I use google translator.
I'm assuming your outside the US, something similar happened to Tree Herder V . Has your parcel been collected can you tell ? He has been in contact with people since mine and Tree Herder V's deal, so he is purposefully ignoring us. I started my charge back so that should hopefully sort me out . I hope you and Tree Herder V get sorted . It doesn't look good to me. If there's anyone from around Akron, Ohio I can message you his real name if it's not permitted openly maybe someone knows him and has an idea of what's going on.

Last edited:
Haven't heard anything since from @parkboys . I'm assuming everyone's the same. He's Christopher Robert Johnson Sr.
Akron, Ohio. If anyone else has had contact with him.

His shipping address:
Chris Johnson
118 canton rd.
Akron, Ohio 44312
That's the address Tree Herder V Tree Herder V gave me too. I'm assuming he's still ignoring you as well. Did you contact the post office to see if it is delivered or collected and if not can you get it returned to you ? I contacted him by email to let him know about this thread before and after I posted it, I believe that's why he isn't logging in. But maybe he can set up another account and be logging in ? Is this possible with a new email address ?
Serco888 Serco888 your inbox is full wanted to send you a message

Last edited:
That's the address Tree Herder V Tree Herder V gave me too. I'm assuming he's still ignoring you as well. Did you contact the post office to see if it is delivered or collected and if not can you get it returned to you ? I contacted him by email to let him know about this thread before and after I posted it, I believe that's why he isn't logging in. But maybe he can set up another account and be logging in ? Is this possible with a new email address ?
Same address as his return address for the incorrect knife he sent me. I sent it back to that same address.

Thanks, I cleaned my inbox

First message from the tracking service showed "notification sent to the recipient" and after a while "delivered"

It is obvious @parkboys isnt going to make anyone right. Has he been banned yet?
That's my thinking, I even sent him links on Twitter @CRJSr to this thread, I can't message him direct as he won't allow it but I linked his name and it has been looked at. I would have thought a ban is in order before someone else is hit. He has had plenty of time to respond and was in contact with other people on his email address while ignoring myself and Tree Herder V Tree Herder V at the time on the same email address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back