Pay it forward 2010

Ill take em Blais, ill need your email and i might not be able to email you my addy till sunday im going out for the weekend

You got it! I won't be able to mail them until at least Wednesday anyway.

I got sick over the weekend. Ill get them out Saturday I have a few other things going out from ebay as well. Sorry for the delay just been hectic. I may have a few more things to pas along as well. Have to go through the garage this weekend. Wife's orders since I didnt do it last weekend :D

If you shipped that pack you may want to check and see if they lost it. Haven't seen it yet, it is possible the PO lost it here. It has happened before.

Don't let this one get buried. Let's keep it moving folks. I'll start searching for some goodies to pass along.

It is (sort of). You can access it via the sticky consolidation thread. Doesn't seem to be quite as effective though :(

I will offer up a handmade knife by me if anyone is interested in designing one.
just got about 800$ in new tools and I am really enjoying knife making lately!

I will offer up a handmade knife by me if anyone is interested in designing one.

Well color me interested sir! It will give me an excuse to make my first leather sheath. What do you need me to do?

If you guys just subscribe to the thread you get an email every time someone posts in the thread...and a link to the thread...hence the sticky is rendered unnecessary. Subscriptions are you friend.

wow dude you are a gifting machine
thanks for all the opportunities you've offered here
maybe next time
ill get in on it for real

btw if ya need another design....id be happy to oblige
got a few ideas rumbling round the old head
can add scales
make sheaths etc
a firesteel to match
thanks

Back