Pictures here! Photo Thread

1000045165.jpg1000045166.jpg
New blue SureTouch handled Magnacut Boomerang popped up in the mail today. Color me super excited!! It was immediately pressed into kitchen duty and worked very slick creating a fruit salad.

David's grooved handle works real well for orienting the knife in hand and offers enhanced grip on the handle. Having the groove in SureTouch creates a nice color contrasted visual effect as well.1000045175.jpg

Edit to add: cross post of a photo of the Boomer reclining before a foghorn nightcap crafted with Hendricks Grand Cabaret gin.
1000045183.jpg

Last edited:
I have my very own EDChef XL!

Don’t mind my cutting board. It’s the gymnasium for my immune system 🤣

IMG-6780.jpg

Oxidize!

IMG-6781.jpg

Mega stuff Oreos and milk … and a choice of knives to surgically open the former - what’s there to judge??!! 🤣

Oh, but no glass … perhaps a slash through the top of the milk bottle and dunk straight in the source? Well that puts you in rarified air indeed. I am humbled. 🤪

The funny thing is, since I learned about the “Mega” stuffed Oreos (on the DM forum of course), I’m hooked!

I bought the double stuffed after trying the Mega stuffed, and the Double, simply will not do anymore lol. They don’t taste near as good, and have a complete different solubility effect in milk. I really hate these 1st world problems 🤣

The funny thing is, since I learned about the “Mega” stuffed Oreos (on the DM forum of course), I’m hooked!

I bought the double stuffed after trying the Mega stuffed, and the Double, simply will not do anymore lol. They don’t taste near as good, and have a complete different solubility effect in milk. I really hate these 1st world problems 🤣
I find the dunkability varies by batch, even among the same stuffness. Unconscionable, I know, but many, many years of dunking Oreos (and Chips of Hoy) in many, many tankers of milk have led me to this sad realization. Clearly they are not doing enough sample testing. Something needs to be done, and I’m just the one to do it.

vn3iesy9cc781.jpg

There is a most stuff as well, unfortunately I've only seen them in small packages.

I find the dunkability varies by batch, even among the same stuffness. Unconscionable, I know, but many, many years of dunking Oreos (and Chips of Hoy) in many, many tankers of milk have led me to this sad realization. Clearly they are not doing enough sample testing. Something needs to be done, and I’m just the one to do it.

vn3iesy9cc781.jpg

I haven’t eaten enough Oreos or in Milk to notice a difference from Batch to Batch so I must be slacking. You sir are a true expert, very impressive 😀.

Funny I just recently watched that Muffin Tops episode of Seinfeld lol. Newman makes problems go away haha!

Funny thing, I am 57 to age myself. I remember when I was young I got to choose one thing from the grocery store each week. Oreos was often a choice, second only to Welch's Concord grape juice. All we had were standard Oreos, so I would twist them apart and create "double stuff" Oreos!

I got the bright idea once, about age 10, that I could put shredded coconut in my cheek and look like my uncle who chewed Redman. Not sure if it was good for my teeth but I felt pretty cool.

Back