Attention Pick a Color! Any Color!!

Here are the choices. This is not your last chance!!

• White, Ivory

Votes: 41 11.1%
  • Red, Black Cherry, Blood Red

Votes: 135 36.5%
  • Yellow, Rotten Banana

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Green, Emerald, Forest

Votes: 32 8.6%
  • Blue, Dark, Light

Votes: 16 4.3%
  • Brown, 5-6 choices later!

Votes: 137 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted brown. This was a tough decision for me having been so squarely in the smooth white bone camp. I found myself much less excited about sawcut white, and although I've seen some SPECTACULAR red sawcut examples, I'm still a lil scared of red.

Man I have been thinking about this for days. The only thing I'm sure of is I don't want red.

My initial reaction was brown, because it opens up so many varying shades and options that would look amazing in sawcut bone. I also think a nice dark emerald green would be awesome and fairly unique, however, some shades of lighter green may not look as good.

I've already changed my vote once, I'll likely change it again... Good thing I have a little more time to think.

This is too funny. Some healthy fear of the stinky pink is warranted. Those faded pink shoulders ruin many a red for me. Blood red sawcut is pretty cool though. If there was a guarantee that would be the result I could get behind it. But I am down for brown. #teamnotredunite #fearthepank

In the late 70s I was lucky enough to be at Laguna Seca Raceway when the Shelby Club was having a driving event. It was beyond words...close to a paranormal experience.
E6SpCkC.jpg
I was probably there!

For reference, a list of all sawcut bones used by GEC in the past...in alphabetical order:

Antique_Amber_Saw_Cut_Bone
Antique_Autumn_Saw_Cut_Bone
Antique_Yellow_Saw_Cut_Bone
Black_Cherry_Saw_Cut_Bone
Blood_Red_Sawcut_Bone
Brown_Saw_Cut_Bone
Chestnut_Brown_Saw_Cut_Bone
Chestnut_Saw_Cut_Bone
Copperhead_Saw_Cut_Bone
Cranberry_Saw_Cut_Bone
Dark_Chestnut_Saw_Cut_Bone
Deep_Red_Sawcut_Bone