Attention Pick a Color! Any Color!!

Here are the choices. This is not your last chance!!

• White, Ivory

Votes: 41 11.1%
  • Red, Black Cherry, Blood Red

Votes: 135 36.5%
  • Yellow, Rotten Banana

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Green, Emerald, Forest

Votes: 32 8.6%
  • Blue, Dark, Light

Votes: 16 4.3%
  • Brown, 5-6 choices later!

Votes: 137 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am worried many of you are color vision impaired and do not know that emerald green is in fact the ultimate color.

It is not just the ultimate color, and the best and most noble choice it is literally named after precious gemstones. Emerald is right in the name.

I hope everyone can now see that given the total absence of a ruby red or a sapphire blue or diamond white, that emerald green is the only color worthy of adorning this majestic crown of a knife.

I am a little surprised that emerald green is not polling 97-98% of all votes.

Thank goodness there is still time to switch all your votes.

I like green too, but it's not happening bro. Let's get on the brown bandwagon so we don't end up with candy pink or faded red.
I am worried many of you are color vision impaired and do not know that emerald green is in fact the ultimate color.

It is not just the ultimate color, and the best and most noble choice it is literally named after precious gemstones. Emerald is right in the name.

I hope everyone can now see that given the total absence of a ruby red or a sapphire blue or diamond white, that emerald green is the only color worthy of adorning this majestic crown of a knife.

I am a little surprised that emerald green is not polling 97-98% of all votes.

Thank goodness there is still time to switch all your votes.

I don’t think there is a chance on God’s green earth (hmm, green) that brown will win this race.

Take the high ground, go emerald green!

Those of you who choose to gird your loins and carry the banner will be able to tell your children’s children (or maybe your flipper’s flipper?) of the brave battle waged to win the Emerald Green Forum Knife Sawcut Bone Handle Wars. Imagine the tales that will be told and the songs that shall be sung. Gives me chills.

Since there is no saw cut white/ivory made by gec, i edited an amber and sepia picture. Also added pictures for the other colors of what is most likely to win…

vhs25bn.jpg

Sepia made to look more white

sbNn868.jpg

amber made to look more white

j186VwQ.jpg

Red…

HRtIz5F.jpg

More red..

369YIig.jpg

Black cherry

w6PnLpC.jpg

YQ7bCRI.jpg

R9UQGvZ.jpg

Brown… whatever they call autumn, chestnut, copperhead.. all the same

How about a reddish brown (or brownish red)? Then, everyone would be happy!

Take a look at this knife that Todd Davison made for me. The bone color is "mahogany" and it looks incredible (in my opinion, anyway).

TADavison_1865.jpg

Have you been on the winning side of one of these yet? Asking for a friend.😉👊😂
Hahaha, well you can tell your friend I haven’t. I’m very much looking forward to receiving two knives I didn’t play any role in choosing. 😂

But seriously, no one wins a feud except the generations of people who get to admire the spectacle and the Kevin Costner miniseries on the subject. Think of the children… think of Kevin Costner… LETS GET FEUDIN’!!!

Last edited:
To my knowledge, Black Cherry has only been done once before. Here is a Black Cherry TC. Nice and dark throughout. Has a hint of super dark red that varies quite a bit depending on lighting.

dK3cckB.jpg

bOCYmTt.jpg

This is what I'm hoping for, but I am still worried about any other shade of red taking over. Hemlock green is #2 on my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back