Please, Please Help. Stolen Busse's

You prolly already know this but Ill say it anyways.
Ask the Detective or Sheriff or whomever to please check the monthly state pawn reports. Im assuming Oregon has this capability. North Carolina does.
Just make sure the S.O. has pics and all the info you can give them. They will have access to all pawn shops in the state if Im not mistaken.
Sure hope this helps.

I didnt know that, thank you

Sorry to here this. Did you have other more expensive knives with the hg55's? Seems they took a liking to them. If you don't mind me asking what other things got stolen? It may help figure out where they went next or are going to be going. Good luck friend.

They left the BGK47, Left CS WTF, and ASH1 LE, and Tigerhide 2014 TG, right there on same shelf (not that im complaining)
Luckily few more blades i had in the trunk, was planning to take pics next day.

Thank You Guys,
Apreciate the help, im printing pics now, will leave at few local pawnshops, also will definitely ask the officer about monthly Pawnshop inventory mentioned above. Also working few other angles, one of the cards that got stolen, they attempted to use it at the gas station in the neighborhood, hopefully that lead pens out

I live in Portland will keep a eye out I do stop in pawn shops here and there. Hope you find the aholes that did it. I worried alot about coming home to this same thing very large homless/tweeker population down here atm

I'm so sorry to hear this! I'll keep an eye out online.

Maybe try posting something on face@#$%. I'm not big fan but it is a good way to spread stuff quick if your local

oh shit!! ALL those got lifted!!!?? man I'm so sorry man...ouch!! I'm going to print your picture and be on the lookout. :(

Man, could you not email that picture to every pawn shop in the area? Not that all of them would look at it. But if they did shark face Ash is pretty easy to remember..

Effing hate thieves...
Sorry to hear, man. :) Canvas those pawns, time is critical, and they can't feed you BS if you're standing in front of them with your knives seen in a case when you have your police report & pix in hand. Also...eBay, Craigs List. Check 'em frequently.

This happened to another member here, who was able to recover at least his personal carry ZTSJ variant and several others.

Good luck, brother.

They left the BGK47, Left CS WTF, and ASH1 LE, and Tigerhide 2014 TG, right there on same shelf (not that im complaining)

That sucks, hope you find em.
That's weird how they didn't take all of them. Sometimes this is a local teenager in your own neighborhood, you never know. Not a tech guy myself, but as I understand it, when people post photos of valuables on the internet it's actually a bit of risk and invitation, because if not processed correctly the images can retain metadata that can lead the thieves to your location. More on that here:

http://www.newsweek.com/how-someone-can-track-you-photograph-you-took-269940

Man, could you not email that picture to every pawn shop in the area? Not that all of them would look at it. But if they did shark face Ash is pretty easy to remember..
I made a 2 page flyer at work, will write like Reward $300 or (maybe more) and will stop by 5 local pawnshops that i know of, will see if i can drop it off.

Sounds like they grabbed what they could fast and ran. Probably a long shot out my way, but I'll keep an eye out along the Eastern Oregon side and Boise area. Really sorry to hear this man.

Terrible thing. I will watch here in denver. Had 30 knives stole out of my truck 15 years ago and never found any of them. SUCKS!

I hate thieves. With a passion. I hope you can get your knives back and that they track down the jackwagons that stole them. I'll keep an eye out online.

I think theres a good chance they will go to pawnshop, cuzz tweakers are after cash, and Pawnshops will want to make the most money, (after they find out what it is) so theyll probably put it on Fleabay or something similar, i doubt they have alot of walk in customers looking for Busse. At least thats my theory or just wishful thinking.

Back