Please, Please Help. Stolen Busse's

They left the BGK47, Left CS WTF, and ASH1 LE, and Tigerhide 2014 TG, right there on same shelf (not that im complaining)
Luckily few more blades i had in the trunk, was planning to take pics next day.

Sucks to hear man.

Very strange they left those blades, but that is a bit of good news.

In addition to checking the pawn shops as has been mentioned, I would recommend keeping an eye on social media groups for local sales. A friend of mine was able to recover his pistol and other items that the thieves tried to sell locally on Facebook (before the sale of guns were banned). He informed the police and they setup a "sting" to catch the thieves.

The numbered HG55 LE may be your best bet as there will be no question it's your blade if any #69 turns up.

While it's still a bit fresh, you may want to right down any specific marks, scratches or other details which could help prove the other blades were yours.

BEST OF LUCK to you.

The shark face ash is also a fairly rare kife which should be easy to trace. If it was me I would lay low a week or so before hitting the pawn shops. If you have the theif time to pawn them you may have a better chance of finding them

So sorry to hear about this man! I'm glad you at least still have the BT6 and have some INFI to help hold you over while this situation works itself out.

As others have said, check all surrounding pawn shops as well as Craigslist. If there is a nearby town or city, the kind if place an addict/thief/tweaker might bounce between when not in your area, check those pawnshops too.

Besides that, check evilbauction site - I can think of at least a couple recent stolen Busses that were found there. I'd even check secondary dealers like AZ custom knives, ebosshoss, he-who-shall-not-be-named and his jerzee forum.... I know it isn't likely, but with how common internet commerce is, and how easy it is to find stuff with Google, I wouldn't put it past an ambitious tweaker to find some more knife-centric outlets...

Good luck brother!

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

I strongly advise you to join the Facebook groups which are related to buying / selling knives, especially the big Busse Swamprat and Scrapyard group.
I hate that Facebook stuff but it really can help to spread news quickly.

I feel your pain. Some punks got into my truck and grabbed my hunting pack. Had my bino, and range finder and my beautiful jungle green basic 8. Worst part is its not worth much to them...

First off this is BS.. Take the TV's and what not, but not a mans knives... I hope they are caught, drawn and quartered!! Thieves are scum! Any who, to my point.. Not sure if this was mentioned or not, but something people forget is insurance.. Most policies cover theft of personal belongings and personal belongings can include knives and guns. Unless over a curtain value, all policies are different, then they need a secondary rider. If there is a policy, renters, homeowner, etc.. Check with them. At the very least if they don't turn up perhaps some of the cost could be recouped, reinvested and you can begin rebuilding. Lastly eBay, armslist, gunbroker, etc.. A lot of stolen goods get passed around to consumers none the wiser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that's terrible news Drey, saw you had some listed for sale and was wondering WTF.
I hope you get the knives back and they can catch the crooks

I agree. Man to man, we know how personal something like this is. To a tweaker or a crack head, they got no respect for themselves let alone anyone else. This is one of the worst kinds of people in my book.

First off this is BS.. Take the TV's and what not, but not a mans knives... I hope they are caught, drawn and quartered!! Thieves are scum! Any who, to my point.. Not sure if this was mentioned or not, but something people forget is insurance.. Most policies cover theft of personal belongings and personal belongings can include knives and guns. Unless over a curtain value, all policies are different, then they need a secondary rider. If there is a policy, renters, homeowner, etc.. Check with them. At the very least if they don't turn up perhaps some of the cost could be recouped, reinvested and you can begin rebuilding. Lastly eBay, armslist, gunbroker, etc.. A lot of stolen goods get passed around to consumers none the wiser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The advice about facebook groups is a good one too, in addition to the pawn shops.

Did you take photo's to the police department when you filed the report?

One of the way's a lot of property crimes ever get solved, is the perpetrator will be arrested later, on a warrant, or while driving, and officers will inventory the items in the car, or in the home when they arrest some one. Those knives are unique enough that no officer will likely see another that is not yours!

Thanks guys, yes i took/gave pics, and watching trading posts such as Fleebay, and hoping for the best lol

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I strongly advise you to join the Facebook groups which are related to buying / selling knives, especially the big Busse Swamprat and Scrapyard group.
I hate that Facebook stuff but it really can help to spread news quickly.

Many members here are members there in those groups too, myself included.
Fam is fam. :thumbup: ...We're watching there too.

The thief is the lowest level a person can be. Shun them all. Know that you are not alone. Good people stick together. I pray you get your property back. Its sad that while we're at work, thieves help themselves to our stuff. Honest contribution to the world is way better than taking. How long would we last if everyone just took?

What was the knife with the red line through it? I want one.

The knife with red line thru it is BT6, it was with me at the time, so it didn't get stolen, got a few more of em since, one of my Favorites
37817df08f050ae6ebd100abf5b09460.jpg

My house just got burglarized two nights ago. None of my Busses were stolen, but the thieves got away with around $3,000 worth of goods. Sucks man, I feel your loss.

The knife with red line thru it is BT6, it was with me at the time, so it didn't get stolen, got a few more of em since, one of my Favorites
37817df08f050ae6ebd100abf5b09460.jpg

I love that variant at the bottom! I've only seen 2 or 3 of them get posted.

This just plain sucks. I feel for you. Thieves are scum bags. You should set up a gofundme account I'd be more than happy to donate to help you get some of your blades back. I mean people have set these up for stupid $&!@ this is at least a good cause. Helping with INFI deficiency.

Back