Please, Please Help. Stolen Busse's

hydeinmind

Gold Member
This is so unbelievable. I'm sorry mtnman. Makes me sick to my stomach and there not even my knives. Looking at your pics it is so obvious about the bottom two. If I was you I'd say I was a collector and offer quite a bit of cash for them to get someone to show up. More then she'd get in the auction. Of course this is were I say you should definitely not do this by yourself but have the police help with it! ;)

Don't drop it.

Gold Member
Is that the Mummy Bt6 in your first photo that is crossed out that you are referring too? Because if it is I have questions. someone help me understand/?

Don't drop it.

Gold Member
Here is my dilemma , If you came home to a break in and lost your knives but you say your bt6 was not lost then how do you have a picture of all of them together? Someone help me understand. Am I retarded?

Don't drop it.

Gold Member
I will apologize if I am way off base. but I love detective shows and would of made a great one.

bullpin

Gold Member
Could this the picture have been taken before the knives were stolen? I don't understand what you see

Bigfattyt

Gold Member
I will apologize if I am way off base. but I love detective shows and would of made a great one.

I heard a detective once opine that a person might take a picture of objects, and in so doing, capture A snapshot of things as they existed at the time of the picture.
I have a happy picture of me, and my grandmother and grandfather together. Though they are passed on.

A picture can show objects together. Later, the objects can be separated.

A detective might opine that the knives were captured in a picture together, before the crime which separated them.

I have pictures of knives I've not owned in a decade, together and happy with knives I still own, though some are as far away as Australia!

Robdude

Gold Member
Here is my dilemma , If you came home to a break in and lost your knives but you say your bt6 was not lost then how do you have a picture of all of them together? Someone help me understand. Am I retarded?

If one or more of my blades were stolen.. I'd have at least 10-15 pics i could usr with all of them together. I think it's pretty common to take pics of your whole collection.. I think he just posted an older pic and marked the one he didn't lose at the time of the theft..

zombieassassin

Gold Member
If one or more of my blades were stolen.. I'd have at least 10-15 pics i could usr with all of them together. I think it's pretty common to take pics of your whole collection.. I think he just posted an older pic and marked the one he didn't lose at the time of the theft..

A good detective you are Rob, ......LOL.....I was still scratching my head for hours wondering how one could get pics of all his knives together.

hydeinmind

Gold Member

This is a valid point because in post #2 of this thread mtnman says he came home to the break in but the BT6 was in the mail box at his parents house. So I get it! But this is just a thread on a website, we don't have all the information. There are lots of reasonable explanations.

Ill Keep an eye out. Sorry about the robbery, I'm sure they'll be dumb enough to sell them online though. THEyll turn up

TheMtnMan

Gold Member
I red those posts few times, and slowly, but im not sure i understand.
Basically i was living along taking pics of my collection every now and than, during the break in some knives were with me in the car, and some thieves didnt take, just left them. The reason some knives are crossed off in the pictures is because they werent stolen.

TheMtnMan

Gold Member
Its been a week or 2, since i Emailed the seller that im a local Collector, would pay her good money for those Busse's, Than out of the blue i got an email from her yesterday asking if im still interested in buying them, offcourse i said yeah, and still waiting for her reply.

hope you get the chance to cross paths. certainly worth the time to call whoever had your case. thieves deserve to be caught

TheMtnMan

Gold Member
Quick Update :
Got couple of emails from her. Looks like shes really interested in my offer, i said $500-$600 ?
And left the officer a message.

funinthesun

Lost in Paradise
Gold Member
Hoping this works out with you getting your knives and someone behind bars. Good luck[emoji106] and go get them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mtnman I live and work in Portland(hate it) there is a store called stuff down here I see adds for them saying they buy high end knives for cash might be worth giving them a call see if they have any busse knives IV never been there but I see there adds here and there. ( idk if its ok to post the name of the store sorry if its not)