Post up your 4-5" Bushcraft blades

Fiddleback Ladyfinger
DSC02124.jpg

Koyote LBK
DSC01970.jpg

My RC-4 is the only one I have in this size range. Never has it looked so ugly as when being compared to all the classy bushcrafters posted here, gets the job done though.

knives054-1.jpg

Picture027-1.jpg

Whenever photobucket will cooperate with me, I will post up some more pics and a review. It's really an awesome knife that I enjoy using. :thumbup:

T ... I'd like to see a comparison pic with some other popular knives.

Here's a quick comparison shot. Thickness wise I went with the 5/32" stock. 1/8" would have been plenty, and might have been a better choice for a Scandi, but I wanted some extra heft to it :D
P1000308.jpg

Went through this thread one picture at a time. What a spiritual experience. So many sparks of creation

Here's a quick comparison shot. Thickness wise I went with the 5/32" stock. 1/8" would have been plenty, and might have been a better choice for a Scandi, but I wanted some extra heft to it :D

Thanks! I think that it is smaller than I originally thought. Looks like a handy size. Handle contour is interesting ... I think the Woodlore is like that but without the rounded pommel. If I had the cash I'd jump on the list. Cool knife!

Guyon, did you dye the scales on that 10 or are the BH versions coming with that? Looks awesome!

Thanks! I think that it is smaller than I originally thought. Looks like a handy size. Handle contour is interesting ... I think the Woodlore is like that but without the rounded pommel. If I had the cash I'd jump on the list. Cool knife!

The coke bottle shape turned out to be really comfy in hand. The meat the on the pinky side of my palm fits perfectly. (That sounded weird though :))

Back