Raiders of the lost SNARK ! CHAT THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is cracked me up. Maybe because I'm old enough to remember this movie, or maybe just because I have the sense of humor of an teenager?!

attachment.php

Ive got Chewbacca fighting Nazis on a squirrel in the mountains....your argument Is invalid....
7HRv2.jpg

[video=youtube_share;ZxJYmPRIstE]http://youtu.be/ZxJYmPRIstE[/video]

Im fixin to watch this. I may scream like a lil girl. I am petrified of sharks, they both frighten and intrigue me.

plus HALLE FREAKIN BERRY in a BIKINI!

Step one: Cut an oven rack down to size, have wife make pouch.

7126523799_9234b87fc9_z.jpg

Step two: Put rack in ruck

6980431484_682d3c501d_z.jpg

Step three: Find nice place to cook steaks. Step three is tomorrow. Take that cool kids.

I don't think the HOA would let me have this mailbox, but dammit I want one anyway!
attachment.php

so tired... bed soon, but this little moderation thing kicks in first...

I am out of Jack Daniels. Coincidentally I am considering burning this entire world to the ground.

Good call BRL. Lemme know if you do, I got a couple o' steaks I want to get seasoned up.

Will somebody sticky this sonsa b so I'll quit clicking on the BKT patches thread? :D

I didn't post one time in the last thread. Better just get it over with now.

Step one: Cut an oven rack down to size, have wife make pouch.

7126523799_9234b87fc9_z.jpg

Step two: Put rack in ruck

6980431484_682d3c501d_z.jpg

Step three: Find nice place to cook steaks. Step three is tomorrow. Take that cool kids.
Awesome. Where you be headed tomorrow?

If we can pull it off without anything going haywire, there's a trail up the Shawnee that's calling. Near Dixon Springs.
Awesome. I was just reading about the Natural Bridge area. Looks like we got some hiking in store. Thinking about taking my Falcon II with me.

in on day one!
sorry I missed all the IBTL's and stuff on the last thread, I got really hammered last night.
398795_3117815980110_1105808987_32530440_1805654404_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back