Random Thought Thread

Well I feel kind of dirty and have to bring out some truth..........

I promised not to buy a folder till CPKs was released but woodysone woodysone gave me an insane deal on one I've always wanted to own and I couldn't say no

Thank you again woodysone woodysone !!!! Can't wait till it gets here!!!
Just trying to pry funds out of your hands before two weeks are up, if you know what I mean.🤭

I used a different knife to cut potatoes the other night. Figured I would try it out instead of my CPK tater knife.
Garbage. It was a mistake.
Nathan. Please. Make more potato knives for the masses.

Right? I really like mine. It's a great knife. It's different, but it's really very good at what it does.

That was a tough loss. I hate that both the Bruins and TB forced game 7s.

Of course, I'm hoping against hope that the Rangers can do the same tomorrow.
Of course I despise the Bruins (who doesn't? ;)), but I lived in St Pete for five years so I have a little residual love for the Lightning . . . after the Caps and the Blues. However they're not the same for me without Tyler Johnson. I guess I should feel bad for longsuffering Leafs fans . . . but I find it perversely amusing that the team in the NHL HQ city hasn't won a cup since LBJ was President (or should I say since before Pierre Trudeau was PM).

I don't like to kick a guy or a dog when they're down...so I feel for Toronto.

If the Rangers don't win, I want the Leafs, or the Hurricanes, (my home state for the past 18+ years), to hoist the cup.

I don't like to kick a guy or a dog when they're down...so I feel for Toronto.

If the Rangers don't win, I want the Leafs, or the Hurricanes, (my home state for the past 18+ years), to hoist the cup.
I haven't been following, so I just looked at the odds. Your Rangers are assigned a 0.4 percent chance of winning the cup, while Colorado is given 40 percent. So there's a chance! You just need a bit more luck than Rich Strike who was at 1:81.

I haven't been following, so I just looked at the odds. Your Rangers are assigned a 0.4 percent chance of winning the cup, while Colorado is given 40 percent. So there's a chance! You just need a bit more luck than Rich Strike who was at 1:81.
I'd give them about the same chance of success as me doubling my money in the stock market today.

Jinx! You owe me some coke

Feel lucky to be alive! ;)

ELhBtIx.jpg

Here's a pic of the front left tire of my F250 after a 100 mile RT drive at speeds of up to 70-75 mph 2-3 wks ago. The tires didn't look that way when I started because I always visually check my tires before starting off on a trip.

The tires -- Toyo Cross Country MTs - only had 20k on them. The tire has strands of the steel belts sticking out and looks like the tread is about to completely separate. :eek:

Didn't notice this until last week after the truck had been parked for awhile and I just bought a new set yesterday.

It was the most expensive set of tires that I ever purchased. Later discovered that I could have bought them a bit cheaper but that would have required a wait and I wanted to get it done ASAP for obvious reasons. ;)

Last edited:
Back