Random Thought Thread

Just bought a new coozie!
EzW8HkL.png
Lol...just saw that last night on Shark Tank

Hello Tilo Barh! Welcome and thanks for joining us here.

The K18 was a pre-order with extras made to cover eventualities and is not a standard pattern. It ended up being a difficult and time consuming pattern that we won't make more of, but there are still a few that will be finished out and sold on the Friday sales as time allows. We will also bring a couple to the Atlanta Blade Show in a few weeks. We will not revisit the pattern again in the future and make more in the future, I've already discarded the fixtures, it is off-the-table. Once these are gone I never want to see them again, but there are probably a dozen remaining that will finish out when I can get the time to work on them.
Ahh thanks Nathan for this info.
Good to know there are still around a dozen K18s to come.
Hope i could score one.

Woody #1 was calm, #2 was pissed off, #3 entered the trap at 8:57pm last night and I’ll label the demeanor as downright retaliatory. Upon the release, he got far enough to 360 and get a little steam for the charge back. He smashed into the trap which was in my hands being swung trying to connect on a hit but my leg took the brunt of the blow. He was quite dazed however and lumbered away into the brush.

Alyssa was half laughing/pissed watching all this unfold as I’m pretty damn drunk and she had to drive me, I love doing shit like this 😂.

1F51ECEE-53BD-4449-A341-238E5A65C7EE.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow.

Covered by warranty? Road hazard coverage? Something, for goodness sake!

Nope.

They were due for a change long ago. I just procrastinated because I drive the truck so little and because a new set was so costly.

Fortunately, the tire didn't fail b4 I noticed the problem and it's pretty amazing that the tire still held air given the condition it was in.

I definitely got my $'s worth out of the set. LOL! ;)

Last edited:
Back