Random Thought Thread

Somebody might wanna consider confiscating benchrest308's K18 pretty soon.

The motel was fortunate that EDC-ing a K18 is prohibited by order on the railroad.

Sad day. 5 first round failures. Honestly, I would want Tavares to be traded. $11 million and I just didn't see him lead the team. This money could be better spent on defense, in my opinion. Always next year. The wife will not like the beer bill until then.....

So I may be in the market for a Behemoth Chopper. I sold mine. Like a chump.
And with the potential for nuclear holocaust, a Behemoth chopper would help me be a warlord in my neighborhood. Aside from the copious and varied calibers at my disposal, a 12in monster would be perfect, seeing as Marc has never sent me a Kong dong, a BC would be my second best chance for…domination.

No, I sent one a couple months back, it was purple. I just checked the tracking and it said the package was left with homeowner. I checked the address, it was correct. If that wasn’t left with you, I wonder who got it?

I got a thank you note about a week later, it wasn’t signed, but I figured it was from you. Weird.

Behemoth Chopper found. Thank you, everyone.
Alright. Now that I have a trusty Behemoth chopper, and a Kong Dong (courtesy of Grenock Grenock ) I can be ready for the potential apocalypse.
🙏 🗡🍆

Back