Random Thought Thread

Hey Jonny-"GOOD OLE ROCKY TOP"
guarantano.jpg

So, I have a lot of the edge cut antique micarta laying around here, I mean a lot. I also now have buffed burlap on hand. In my opinion, I will have a tough time in the future justifying the antique over the burlap when you consider the significant savings. It looks better than the dark chocolate antique that really, is just brown, there, I said it. It is on par with the average lighter antique and is only surpassed by the blonde, freaky, streaky stuff, which is kinda the exceptional antique that doesn't pop up but so often. Again, just my musings, but it really is worth a try if you like the antique.

Will try and get some good pics of both tomorrow. Oh, the rag micarta is bad ass as well if you want camo scales.

Last edited:
So, I have a lot of the edge cut antique micarta laying around here, I mean a lot. I also now have buffed burlap on hand. In my opinion, I will have a tough time in the future justifying the antique over the burlap when you consider the significant savings. It looks better than the dark chocolate antique that really, is just brown, there, I said it. It is on par with the average lighter antique and is only surpassed by the blonde, freaky, streaky stuff, which is kinda the exceptional antique that doesn't pop up but so often. Again, just my musings, but it really is worth a try if you like the antique.

Will try and get some good pics of both tomorrow. Oh, the rag micarta is bad ass as well if you want camp scales.

So what I'm hearing here ^ is that Nathan should really do an encore run of field knife scales in burlap. I can't believe you'd suggest such a thing!

For the who's counting busy buddy types!

Up to post # 53 (Haole's), this is what I counted:

HDMC: 34
MC: 31
Tortal: 65

Anything that had stated a non-descriptive thing like "in", "one", etc; I attributed 1 unit to the MC column. I didn't add up anything like "may be one more" and such and MOST CRUCIALLY, I'm sure that I made plenty of adding up mistakes!

This is a very nice glass of vino rosso, well maybe more than a glass, lots more! Mmmm! Belch! :D :p

Last edited:

Will try and get some good pics of both tomorrow. Oh, the rag micarta is bad ass as well if you want camo scales.
Edited: Glad you found a Possible alternative material to "Dark Edge-Cut", Everybody has their own personal preferences, Definitely another "Option" (which is a good thing):thumbsup: Think I am going to stick with the Edge-Cut Antique however;) I am interested in the appearance of the New "Alligator Hide" Linen:thumbsup: Formerly known as "Rag":D
5uwssiN.jpg

PyiOpWV.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I admit, yall kicked our ass. We need to fire Malzahn, he sucks and hasn't done anything for the program, ever. Congrats on your win, last one was in 1998!
Pretty sure they are not going to fire Him! They just signed him to a "Long Term" Contract:(

I know, that's what sucks. I wonder how much to buy him out? Auburn fans are sick and tired of Malzahn by the way...

I know, that's what sucks. I wonder how much to buy him out? Auburn fans are sick and tired of Malzahn by the way...
ALOT, Do Not Understand why they give all the Coaches 5-10 year guaranteed Money! IMO Nick Saban is the ONLY Coach who has "Earned" a long term (Over 5 Year) Contract (again Just my Opinion)

Back