Random Thought Thread

that's figgin sweet

Must be pushing around of 70 units by now on the MC/HDMC preorder. Still quite impressive if you asked me, specially after the BCs, CCs and the regular sales of the MCs here and there.

Oh one other note: The "Collections Lady" has started knocking on the doors as She doesn't mess around. Get your wallets ready or else! Hahahaha :p

To the procrastinators and the pondering Nellies: get your orders in as I think that the preorder thread will be locked up soonish too ;)

Must be pushing around of 70 units by now on the MC/HDMC preorder. Still quite impressive if you asked me, specially after the BCs, CCs and the regular sales of the MCs here and there.

Oh one other note: The "Collections Lady" has started knocking on the doors as She doesn't mess around. Get your wallets ready or else! Hahahaha :p

To the procrastinators and the pondering Nellies: get your orders in as I think that the preorder thread will be locked up soonish too ;)
Yup NinJO is sending out verification e-mails on the MC and HC Pre-order;)

Yet another great reason to go to the Rennaisance Faire...they've got Axe, Knife, Spear and Giant shuriken throwing booths:thumbsup:;)

~Chip
Once upon a time, many, many moons ago, I wound up working one of those booths at a Renaissance Faire.

Broke college student. Needed to make rent for the month, and I'd never been to a Renaissance Faire before. A friend who worked one every year, offered to introduce me to the folks at the Faire.

I started on one of those games of chance where you drop the ball down a peg board and hope it lands in one of the small pockets.

They quickly 'promoted' me to the shuriken and knife throwing stands once they discovered what I could do with those lol.

I'm getting a freaking (not a) flamethrower!!!! Them spiders better get moving along now;)

~Chip

That should work,

mrw-i-see-a-spider-in-the-house-32610725.png

but if you are gonna do a job, you might as well do it right.

1s4gjt.jpg

Anyone have a picture of the difference between the titanium fasteners vs the shiny titanium
Thanks in Advance

I'm getting a freaking (not a) flamethrower!!!! Them spiders better get moving along now;)

~Chip

I just saw that. Be sure to post pictures of that thing.

About 20 years ago I was given a pack of three 12 ga. Dragon Breath shells. I never had the nerve to try them. (I was in the PRK at the time) I heard a story about a cop who was going to try them, but was called away. He left the shells in his home defense shotgun. When a burgler tried to crawl through the bedroom window the wife fired the shotgun at him and set the curtains and the burglar on fire. True story? I don't know.

hqdefault.jpg

Back