Random Thought Thread

China is DEFINITELY the world's leader in videos of mechanical malfunctions injuring or killing people.

India is a decent contender for videos of death/injury due to not following/having adequate safety protocols, but for mechanical things malfunctioning, China's #1.

... and I'd bet there are still some surfers who'd voluntarily try to ride that, if they could.

:thumbsup::D Thanks Jo!

The California Star Wars Land looks great Chip! Can’t wait for Florida to open up. I’m sure it will be super crowded at first, I’ll have to give it a little time to cool off.
Hey gusbuster,
If somebody says it’s in their sig line and you are on a mobile device you will have to turn the device sideways (landscape view) to see their sig line. At least that’s how it is for me.

is it delta

I'll answer on @betzner's behalf for you @1ace4e - no, it's not the delta heat treat. That term applies to the heat treat that Nathan developed for the 3V steel as an improvement to the industry standard heat treat. This knife is AEB-L - not the same steel, not the same heat treatment, and the term does not apply.

Rest assured, it will have a fantastic heat treatment. Nathan does a fantastic job with AEB-L, but asking if it is delta is a bit like asking if the new Toyota engine is a Hemi. Sorry.

I would like a concealable stud sheath for the UF :rolleyes:

Like these Paul Long’s? :thumbsup:;)

Rxn033J.jpg

sSIA3NX.jpg

Back