Random Thought Thread

^ no problem using it on D3V if you get some minor corrosion spots but it’s not food safe and there are other food safe agents to treat little rust spots, if you happen to use your CPKs in the kitchen.

A couple of things about that whacky Scotty:

- He firmly believes that Toyota makes the best autos in the world.

- He also believes that his lil old Celica is the best car in the world!!!

^ no problem using it on D3V if you get some minor corrosion spots but it’s not food safe and there are other food safe agents to treat little rust spots, if you happen to use your CPKs in the kitchen.

A couple of things about that whacky Scotty:

- He firmly believes that Toyota makes the best autos in the world.

- He also believes that his lil old Celica is the best car in the world!!!

I don't think that there is a best car in the world. As the old saying goes, "If it has tires or tits, (testicles?) eventually, you will have problems."

I will say this about our Camrys. Except for when the battery died on our 15 year old Camry, it alway started and ran well. The same goes for our 1988 and 2014.
The 1988 Camry was totaled, but it had 130,000 + miles and still ran great. We sold the 2002 because we didn't need 2 cars.

Scotty has some great videos, and regardless of his predilection of Toyota’s, there’s a lot of truth in much of what he rants about. I love mine, 2003 4Runner V8 235K miles and runs like a champ. The most extensive repair I’ve completed on it, other than normal wear-n-tear, was a pulley tensioner.

Begrudgingly, I mostly passed it to my daughter as her first vehicle. I still take it to do a little off-roading to my favorite fishing holes though....

Oh man! Matty gets all the good stuff! I’m envisioning how glorious that dumpster dive, reclaimed, laminated popsicle stick handle will be - with its wonderful rainbow of dye stains - the greenish fungus stains, the absolutely sinister black bacterial stains, and maybe a few blood and saliva stains from gum slivers received while chewing on the sticks. I so envy you, Matty. I can only hope that Nathan will go the distance and finish your corroded, 1/2” thick aluminum plate blade with a nice 24 grit finish, before he rainbow anodized it. For authenticities sake, I really hope that he doesn’t wipe all of the J-B Weld off of the spine where it squishes out from under the scales as he fastens them in place with multiple bent over bobby-pins. :p:D Mike

There is a great reason for that because Matty is not only school-zone safe but also he carries grocery bags for lil ol' ladies and he also lays out his jacket over puddles for damsels in distress! On occasions, he has also been known to drive down deserted highways, quite perfunctory, to assist possible random broken down vehicles & drivers which/who may need jump/gas/etc :p

Back