• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad RONINUSMC stole my money. Beware!

When I had an issue with a trade that went bad on Bladeforums I researched the guy- RUSSEL FREEMAN- found him on FB, IG, and other sites. I then found his parents in his “friends” list. It’s amazing how fast things get settled when Mommy and Daddy get a message EVERY DAY about what a crook their son is. I was polite and stated the facts. I also pointed out how he scammed others. It worked out. It wasn’t pretty at first but I got settled.

Worth a try

When I had an issue with a trade that went bad on Bladeforums I researched the guy- RUSSEL FREEMAN- found him on FB, IG, and other sites. I then found his parents in his “friends” list. It’s amazing how fast things get settled when Mommy and Daddy get a message EVERY DAY about what a crook their son is. I was polite and stated the facts. I also pointed out how he scammed others. It worked out. It wasn’t pretty at first but I got settled.

Worth a try
That is actually a good idea.

It's been two years, I bought other KACK )))))
The stolen knife number 54 appeared on the Ebay...
Stolen.jpg

Contacted with seller.
"I purchased the knife a few months ago actually from Roninusmc. He had it posted on TexasGunTrader."
So RONINUSMC still walks around the world ...

Contacted with seller.
"I purchased the knife a few months ago actually from Roninusmc. He had it posted on TexasGunTrader."
So RONINUSMC still walks around the world ...

Wonder how many times he sold it... really making crime pay

Heads up, this guy is back on fb. I'm pretty sure I just saw him post in "knife trading sales and feedback 2.0", under his actual name. He's trying to trade a few knives, one of them a clone lol.

Heads up, this guy is back on fb. I'm pretty sure I just saw him post in "knife trading sales and feedback 2.0", under his actual name. He's trying to trade a few knives, one of them a clone lol.

So this was never resolved correct? Was just going to make a deal with this dude til i just found all of this. Evan David Hamilton on FB.

So this was never resolved correct? Was just going to make a deal with this dude til i just found all of this. Evan David Hamilton on FB.
Well shoot. I bought the Chaves CHUB Flipper from that post. Luckily I paid G&S and already have one of those so it shouldn’t be a big deal if he flakes.

Edit: He sent me a tracking number this afternoon. I had I ask but I got a photo of the receipt.

Edit 2: Received the Chaves. No issues.

0197BB23-3973-40D5-A875-71D5AB6342A4.jpeg

Last edited:
Back