Rumor of happenings between Ontario and RAT Cutlery

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are nuts. Observing how businesses are really run is like the old saying about seeing sausage being made. It's the sort of thing most folks are well enough to remain ignorant.

The kind of self righteous declarations here are like the preaching of the new vegan after seeing where meat comes from.

well that is certainly an "ignore list" worthy statement.

You guys are nuts. Observing how businesses are really run is like the old saying about seeing sausage being made. It's the sort of thing most folks are well enough to remain ignorant.

The kind of self righteous declarations here are like the preaching of the new vegan after seeing where meat comes from.

Did you really think through the above? Please say no.

Brett

Believe it or not, running a business, large or small, is just like the rest of life. You will be MORE successful, happier, and make MORE money if you offer a good HONEST product at a fair price and treat people the way you like to be treated. And I'm thankful most people have enough sense to know this!

I no longer own any Ontarios... and I WILL NOT go and buy the Ontario Rat 3 and 5 I was saving for. I will wait for the larger RAT Cutlery knives to come out :D

This is a shame. I know you were given defense money and attornies to work with. Just make sure you have one that specializes and has a proven track record in patent laws. It will keep expenses down in the long run. There are several good ones in NY.

In addition to emails to Ontario, let's not forget those who sit on their board of directors and major stockholders. My Google skills are too lacking to track down those individuals. Perhaps some of the more skillful members here can find those names & addresses and post them here so we may share our thoughts & opinions with them directly...instead of having them "filtered" through Ontario's CEO and marketing staff!

F.O.K. !!

just wondering if anybody noticed the line on their page now

"RAT Cutlery is not associated with Ontario Knife Company, nor do we license them to use our logo, name or likeness."

just wondering if anybody noticed the line on their page now

"RAT Cutlery is not associated with Ontario Knife Company, nor do we license them to use our logo, name or likeness."

"Nor do we license them to use their own logo, name or likeness."
What a bunch of buttholes.

I've just ordered the RC-4 as an act of support.

I had just gotten hooked on the RAT line when I found RC as well and I hate to see what is happening.

RAT Cutlery has my support and I understand (from someone who has had my share of "civil" justice as well) what you are facing.

Know that we support you.

I am considering selling off all my RAT knives - RAT 3, RAT 5, and RAT 7 - and replacing them with true RC knives and donating to you.

I will do my part, as best I can to support you!

Good luck.

Strength and Honor, brothers! Keep your heads up.

Those people are so fun to F*** with :cool: but I don't see the correlation between the two.

Unfortunatley I just bought a very LARGE ontario prior to this thread. I will not be throwing my knife away, but I certainly can't reccommend products of a company I don't agree with. Unfortunately ontario makes a decent product, for a decent price, with NSNs servicemen may carry. From now on I'll shop elsewhere first, and if all else fails- go for the evil bay knife- not from the company.

The Ontario website has obviously not been changed. Guess what the only picture on their main page is. :rolleyes:

In addition to emails to Ontario, let's not forget those who sit on their board of directors and major stockholders. My Google skills are too lacking to track down those individuals. Perhaps some of the more skillful members here can find those names & addresses and post them here so we may share our thoughts & opinions with them directly...instead of having them "filtered" through Ontario's CEO and marketing staff!

F.O.K. !!

I just spent an hour going thru Standard & Poor's analysts' site, and there is no reference to Ontario Knives or Ontario Knife Company, or any similar listing, as far as a stock listing goes. Does anyone know if they are publicly traded or privately held? If it's the latter, does anyone know the parent company name?

If there's info out there, I can find it...and post it!

F.O.K!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back