Saddleback Leather: Wallets

I ordered my large bifold on the 12th and had it on the 21st.

Is there any USPS tracking on your order? Mine was tracked right up to delivery in Canada. I'm in Toronto (Richmond Hill actually) btw.

I ordered my large bifold on the 12th and had it on the 21st.

Is there any USPS tracking on your order? Mine was tracked right up to delivery in Canada. I'm in Toronto (Richmond Hill actually) btw.

Yeah, there is a tracking number. US post says the item has passed through the Fort Worth post office and is on its way to destination. has said that since I placed the order. Canada post says the item cannot be found in the system. I contacted SBL they said that they will start a investigation once the item has been in the postal system for 21 days. I hope it all works out.

Mine hit Fort Worth on the 14th, and was in Chicago on the 16th and Canada on the 19th. Sucks to wait that long - good luck man.

I got one from my brother for Christmas. I saw a picture form one of you guys on the forum. I was looking around today and found a forum for the darn things. I like my Chestnut Medium Wallet.
Can't wait for it to break in though. Thanks for the tip on not oiling it for a year. I was going to take some mink oil to it.

1231101018.jpg

Does anybody here happen to own the small wallet in carbon black? I'd love to see some pictures of it broken in. I'm looking to pick one up and haven't decided between the carbon black or the coffee brown.

Fianally it came, my carbon black wallet. To bad i'm out of town working. Now I can't wait to get home.:D

I thought I saw this asked before and am wondering if anyone replied? Anyone have any thoughts/experience with the newer "narrow wallet" billfold that recently came out? Been contemplating it but can't find much feedback on it. Thanks...Matt

Last edited:
Got my small credit card wallet (Not the Simple) in chestnut in 2 days. Within a week, it has loosened up. very pleased and I think it will age nicely

I just received my medium bi-folds. I ordered the dark coffee and tobacco, one for me and one for a gift. I decided the dark coffee is for me. Wow! What a nice piece of leather! I can see how this will be my last leather wallet ever. Incredible construction, awesome leather and beautiful! I just threw out my Tumi which I've had for about 10 years and it still looked pretty good.

Thank you Saddleback Leather and Dave Munson, you have a customer for life!

I just received my medium bi-folds. I ordered the dark coffee and tobacco, one for me and one for a gift. I decided the dark coffee is for me. Wow! What a nice piece of leather! I can see how this will be my last leather wallet ever. Incredible construction, awesome leather and beautiful! I just threw out my Tumi which I've had for about 10 years and it still looked pretty good.

Thank you Saddleback Leather and Dave Munson, you have a customer for life!

Any chance that you could get a shot of both colors? If not, cool, but it is hard to tell what color some of these end up being. If not, is the tobacco lighter than you expected? Is the coffee darker? Thanks for any info.

Last edited:
DSC_0607.JPGHere is the medium bi-fold in dark coffee brown and tobacco. Sorry for the lousy picture.

2nd lousy picture here probably shows a better color comparison.

DSC_0605.JPG

Last edited:
That helps. I've seen some of the coffee ones that almost look black. And as I suspected, the tobacco looks a little light-colored. Thanks for going to the effort.

Hey guys. I got the simple wallet in dark coffee. I am very impressed with the quality, but just can't get used to having a wallet in my front pocket. I'll be ordering the medium bifold in either black or tobacco very soon, I just need to decide on a color. You can't go wrong with black, but that tobacco looks really nice with a little wear on it.

Got the med. Chestnut wallet.
I will be honest and say that it will take some getting used to as I have carried a tri-fold all of my life.I am liking it.
SANY0116.jpg

Back