• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Screwed by Patriot Leather!

Well, I lost my login for my account since it's been a while, but I'm not a troll or newbie. Just wanted to know if Patriot Leather was out of business because I ordered a sheath 7 months ago, in May 2016 and haven't received it. It was paid for, here is the email:

info@patriotleatherco.com via thetis.webtemplatehosting.com
May 12

to me
Hello Jon,

This message is to notify you that we have received payment your payment of $148.50 for your order (#8028).

Please review your order details below:

# Item Unit Cost Total
1 Bark River 'The Insurrection' Survival Belt Sheath Sheath Color: Dark Brown
Stitching Color: Black
Snap and Hardware Color: Military Flat Black
Add Pouch and Firesteel Combo: Yes
Carry Side: Right
Knife Model: Bravo 3
$141.00 $141.00
Total $141.00

If you have any questions about your order, please contact us at info@patriotleatherco.com

Repeated phone calls and e-mails are useless, never a response of any kind. Does anybody have any more info on the status of Patriot Leather?
Any help would be appreciated. Like I said, it's pointless to call or email.....they NEVER respond. Thanks.:(
Jon

He has an ebay acct that he does business through.

f2a0b222444c80900fd785efdbc548e6.jpg

Maybe you can try to contact him through ebay. Just a thought.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

What's strange, is that I made a complaint to PayPal, and that afternoon (a few days ago) I received a 'tracking number', but the tracking number is no good. Hmmmmm...somethings fishy!

I dont know how long ago you got the tracking number but sometimes you get a tracking number when the label is printed and it wilk show up bad until the postal service inducts it into the system and it get scanned. Its happened to me a few times where it took 2 or 3 days for the shipper to actually mail it and for it to get scanned. Hopefully, he isnt scamming you....

He's a member here. I've sent him a PM with a link to the thread.

I sent him the link in ebay...hope he responds to one

I have replied to you on several occasions so you might want to check your spam or junk settings. Your order shipped together, you have already stated by email that you received the package so unless the package was opened, both sheaths were received.

I am sure there was a point in waiting seven months to inquire about a missing order. Our lead time when your order was placed, 5-11, was 6 weeks.

Something is not adding up here. Two completely different stories.

One story, two different points of view.
First, I haven't waited 7 months for a complaint. I have written numerous e-mails and made phone calls over the last few months. NO response. The phone number listed just says that the 'voice mailbox has not been set up'. I only waited a while before inquiring because after I received the first (and only) sheath, I figured that the second sheath was an additional 6 weeks because they were ordered on the same night, so I waited. I only received one sheath in one USPS envelope.

Patriot Leather must have a different e-mail address from my own, because i always check my spam and promotions boxes.
This thread was a last ditch effort at communication.
Apparently the issue is with USPS, because they never delivered the second sheath:mad:.
Oh well, I'll just have to absorb the $141. My loss.

One story, two different points of view.
First, I haven't waited 7 months for a complaint. I have written numerous e-mails and made phone calls over the last few months. NO response. The phone number listed just says that the 'voice mailbox has not been set up'. I only waited a while before inquiring because after I received the first (and only) sheath, I figured that the second sheath was an additional 6 weeks because they were ordered on the same night, so I waited. I only received one sheath in one USPS envelope.

Patriot Leather must have a different e-mail address from my own, because i always check my spam and promotions boxes.
This thread was a last ditch effort at communication.
Apparently the issue is with USPS, because they never delivered the second sheath:mad:.
Oh well, I'll just have to absorb the $141. My loss.

Read this sentence what he wrote above.

Your order shipped together, you have already stated by email that you received the package so unless the package was opened, both sheaths were received.

Read this sentence what he wrote above.

Your order shipped together, you have already stated by email that you received the package so unless the package was opened, both sheaths were received.

This assumes one side has a monopoly on the truth, and you have picked which side that is.

Alternative PoV: ]Read this OP and post 12

The order did not ship together. The OP didn't state he received both sheaths; he said he received a package with one sheath so one sheath was received.

I guess I'm inclined to believe the service provider with stellar feedback than a joined yesterday member with 3 posts.

This assumes one side has a monopoly on the truth, and you have picked which side that is.

Alternative PoV: ]Read this OP and post 12

The order did not ship together. The OP didn't state he received both sheaths; he said he received a package with one sheath so one sheath was received.

Your right. I just reread his post and I guess I overlooked something.

I've done business with Patriot Leather and received an excellent sheath within the specified time frame.

Yep, you can't ever say never but I too have had great service from Patriot Leather....all the way to the bottom of the planet... :)

Back