1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Screwed by Patriot Leather!

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by busserev, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Rookie82

Rookie82 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 25, 2014
    The company I work for was attacked a few months back by a barrage of negative reviews, and bad-mouthing in dozens of different forums. All accusations were completely bogus, all using fake names who had never even purchased anything from us. We found out later that one of our competitors had hired this "bad marketing" campaign against our company. It's dumb, but it is effective. We had to spend a lot of money to clear our reputation on the internet.

I wouldn't be surprised if those types of things don't start creeping into BF or other knife forums.

2. palonej

palonej Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 5, 2015
    Smelling like fish that washed up on the beach on a hot sunny day.
    Joe

dalefuller and 007hunter like this.
  3. NJBillK

NJBillK Custom Leather and Fixed Blade modifications.

Mar 27, 2014
    I just think it is something as simple as English not being his first or primary language.

That being said, I am looking into getting a sheath made from them.

4. Brian77

Brian77 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 27, 2014
    Yes. A new member knows to go back in the archives and search out an old thread on this same company?

And has similar spelling patterns?

As a day old, newly joined member , I would never have known how to connect up to this old thread. And then just throw out these accusations.

I don't believe it's real at all.

NJBillK likes this.
  5. Hoze928

Hoze928 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 18, 2016
    I myself have purchased several custom sheaths that required me to send 2 not so cheap knives to Patriot Leather. I had great communication throughout. Received my knives and all 3 of my custom sheaths back from Patriot in a timely fashion. I would not hesitate to use or recommend Patriot Leather.