Sebenza 21 lube choice . . .

How to make a sebenza what it's not. How to make a sebenza into the knife I want?

Its got a recipe that's pretty spot on perfect. Do what you will to change it, but you may just be happier finding something more suited to you.

How to make a sebenza what it's not. How to make a sebenza into the knife I want?

Its got a recipe that's pretty spot on perfect. Do what you will to change it, but you may just be happier finding something more suited to you.
you are kidding right? just because i asked if there have been any changes in lubrication technology you tell me to look elsewhere for a knife brand! I already own 3. How many do you own? dont anwser that as I wont be able to see your inciteful comments anymore. Buh bye!

you are kidding right? just because i asked if there have been any changes in lubrication technology you tell me to look elsewhere for a knife brand! I already own 3. How many do you own? dont anwser that as I wont be able to see your inciteful comments anymore. Buh bye!
I don't think it's so much your question about lube, but about this being your most recent attempt to "improve" or change your "subenza". That will tend to rub many CRK fans the wrong way.

That, combined with your arrogant claim of multiple Sebenza ownership when YOU'VE NEVER ACTUALLY USED ONE, is likely distancing you from a good many folks here who'd be willing to help you.

Folks, including Mods, have tried to guide you along your path but I think you've missed most of the gentle and not-so-gentle reminders.

I'm not even sure why I'm typing this. It's probably pointless because I think you might have put me on ignore. It's a little hard to keep track with you "buh bye'ing" people left and right.

Back