Attention Select Your Favorite Brown Tone for Sawcut Bone!!

Brown Tone Options - (alphabetical)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that and had to leave for work. Was just sick that i voted in every poll was so excited and missed it....jeez

Edit: Also bouncing off the walls I still have a chance to get one! think i will break out the Lagavulin :D

Last edited:
The first one got me and after a frantic check to make sure I hadn’t missed a new post by Charlie I had a wave of relief and then I chuckled…(Edit: because I thought it was funny.)

Last edited:
A little friendly razzing for not reading or paying attention for the last 6 months is fine, but if you’re going to do that please follow up with correct information such that it’s explicitly clear. It’s too hard to sort out the truth in the forum format.

Let's imagine walking into a building that is the headquarters of a noble and ancient society.....a clubhouse if you will.
A library of dusty volumes lines the walls....the aroma of fine cigars ,whiskeys and bourbons pervail the atmosphere in an almost tangible fog......the miasma is cut only by the the gentle murmuring of voices ....some deep and serious....some light of heart with mirth....yet respectful.
Tables are strewn with pocket knives of all ages and nationalities....History itself lies in amongst them....The discussion at times may sound heated....but never unfriendly....
At the end of the bar there is a drunken Australian blissfully asleep(due to different time zones).....he dreams of meeting his fellow club members...one day....maybe it will happen....one day....for now.. it's merely a happy dream.....

You forgot to mention The Great Seal (or was it The Great Narwhal?) of Porchenberg emblazoned on the atrium floor. 😉😁

ZRZd7Rp.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back