SENIOR MEMBER?

I dunno Spark, I believe this will just cause folks to post more for no reason other than to reach a new status. Some of us are pretty verbose now, what next! :)
I kind of thought maybe "Member", and "Member" would have worked. Don't really care how many times someone has posted. I'll probably catch some flack for this, but to paraphrase my Dad, "if you're writin' you ain't readin'."
(So here I am writin'! Sorry.....)
Dane

Aw, gee, Spark, I was getting set to post all those cute junior-member-I'm-just-doing-this-to-get-my-post-count-up items. What is the best knife: steel, shape, value, length, method of concealment, scale/handle material, brand, for use in: defense, offense, survival, carrying (home, office, car, boat, underwater), street fighting, against Donna, etc.

And the biggie: do the SEALS REALLY use it?

So, once again, Spark, you have deprived me of much pleasure. How you could forget that the person named 'Member of the Year' last year had a significant number of posts, and WASN'T a FNG? BTW, I am still formulating a suitably sarcastic reply to the honor of being 'Poseur of the Year,' or whatever it was.

DC; what about first base??
wink.gif
Walt

Hey Walt...
Whats the difference between an American actuary and a Sicilian actuary?

The American can tell you how many people will die in the coming year. The Sicilian can give you their names.

Hey, I had over 100 posts 2 months ago, and I am still a member. I hope it's a reason like; I don't look my age or something.

------------------

I see the "junior" has been dropped. I feel a sudden maturity.

------------------
James

DC: I was just KIDDING about first base. Honest. You don't need to send Guido with or without his baseball bat.

Wonder what the weather is like in Tierra del Fuego this time of year?
wink.gif
Walt

Back