• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sharpened prybar

add three inches to the blade and this would be more awesome-er :D

+1. If he had enough steel and the druthers to make one with a 7" blade, give or take, I'd probably sign up now ;) I almost did with this one. The blade thickness of this knife will not lose anything and the added weight for camp or survival use could come in handy for chopping and batoning. Add a lash hole at the bottom of the sheath and that knife would be an outdoor life monster.

It's perfect size to Juuuuuuusssstttt about get away with EDC for me with my job/activities/life style (Tactical Paramedic) so it'll be on the belt from when I get it to when-ever.........;)

This knife has sold. Please contact me if you would like another one.

Thanks! :thumbup:

hey bud, shoot me a PM, and details on the price of a knife like this you just sold. I'm a local in Los Angeles, CA.

Wow! That is uuber-functional. You got a bunch of posts in less than one day too. Could you post a price? How long did it take to make? Do you have any build pics?

Flatgrinder,

I send you an e-mail. Did you receive it? I can't send PM to you because I believe this is only available to paying bladeforum members?

Thanks.
WHW

sent you an email through BF so idk if youll get it.

post up the price too! seems you floored many of us. AWESOME job!

do you have a website with other designs of yours?

I bought the one in the pics I get home today and I have the little pink notice from the Post Office that it is there waiting for me and I can pick it up after 9:30 am on Monday! It's killing me to wait that long!

Back