• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Shaving sharp

Status
Not open for further replies.

CenLa22

Swampbugger
Yeah... so this guy decides to send a ridiculously pathetic lowball offer for a hand forged custom axe... then he got mad because I chose to make it public, rather than "keep quiet". Act like a gentleman... you will be treated accordingly. Act like a punk... well... you get what you deserve.

I try to price my knives at a fair price but am always willing to haggle to get a deal done that is part of what makes this fun for me. Usually I will not consider any offer more that 20% less than I am asking so that is what I would consider a "low ball" offer. The offer does not get me upset I just decline and usually provide a factual reason why their offer is too low. Posted by shaving sharp... so you're a crybaby hypocrite then I see... I didn't get upset... I just called you out for the lowball offer.

It's amazing how people come here and basically ask everybody that reads their comments to put them on ignore.

Are you oblivious to how you sound in your comments and posts? This sort of commentary is unbelievable: "All sold. For respectable prices... to a respectable individual. Not a lowballing scumbag."

Somebody tries to haggle with you and you respond with ... that? Just tell them 'no' and move on. What is wrong with you that you take a counter offer, even a low one, as some sort of personal insult that demands a public response?

Edit: Just saw your response when the other guy withdrew his comments: "Because your a crybaby that tried to lowball me? Wow. So you're a cheap crybaby that got publicly called out for being a lowballing crybaby and you're crying to anyone that will listen?"

You must be fun to live with.

If the guy is hitting every sales thread that comes up with a low ball offer, that is annoying and deserving a GBU thread. If he makes you an offer less than you deem fair, that can be a matter of opinion or what it is worth to him, and a no thanks is all it takes.

I’m doubting the offer was that bad. This guy just sounds like a loose cannon....psssssssssssst, POW!

It's amazing how people come here and basically ask everybody that reads their comments to put them on ignore.

Are you oblivious to how you sound in your comments and posts? This sort of commentary is unbelievable: "All sold. For respectable prices... to a respectable individual. Not a lowballing scumbag."

Somebody tries to haggle with you and you respond with ... that? Just tell them 'no' and move on. What is wrong with you that you take a counter offer, even a low one, as some sort of personal insult that demands a public response?

Edit: Just saw your response when the other guy withdrew his comments: "Because your a crybaby that tried to lowball me? Wow. So you're a cheap crybaby that got publicly called out for being a lowballing crybaby and you're crying to anyone that will listen?"

You must be fun to live with.
You must be a crybaby too...

Warning for insults
Any other crybaby pussies,have something to say?

There's no meltdown. I'm literally laughing at you busy body bitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back