Photos Show us your favorite Buck Knife

wouter1967

Gold Member
Doesn't matter whether it's a safe queen, your every day carry or a 30 year old hunting companion, as long as you show them.

Although I have more pretty ones or older ones than this one, this is my favorite. It's a 1980 knife in a 1974 sheath.

The knife is so sharp, thinly ground, nice snap, perfect handle and smooth handeling. A joy in the hand especially the square blocky handle.

_1980__1tjpzeqA2JecTm6g76wBuv.jpg

Hard to just pick one..Aside from some great raritys and of course Customs this 112 with engraved micarta by the hand of Chuck Buck himself on the first weekend the 112 was sold will have to be in the top 5. I had read about Chuck setting up at a hardware store in San Diego and seen one picture around 2014 of a example with a severely over sharpened blade. I looked at every sale listing of a V-1 V-1 112 in the hope of finding one for my collection. Finally last year one did!

Attachments

• 20221007_171727.jpg
    20221007_171727.jpg
    287.9 KB · Views: 3
It is hard to pick just one, kinda like my kids they are all very special to me. Each one has their own unique characteristics but they are all mine and loved very much.
But for a knife I guess I can make a exception. I would have to say it’s my very first 110; a Damascus Stag that I bought in 1989 from bp shops. It has some sentimental value in that it has made a lot of trips to the field hunting deer and other critters. It’s also the reason I’m a Buck fan.

Attachments

• A9276A3A-7F5C-45CB-A87C-E461C595EB15.jpeg
    A9276A3A-7F5C-45CB-A87C-E461C595EB15.jpeg
    105.8 KB · Views: 5
It is hard to pick just one, kinda like my kids they are all very special to me. Each one has their own unique characteristics but they are all mine and loved very much.
But for a knife I guess I can make an exception. I would have to say it’s my very first 110; a Damascus Stag that I bought in 1989 from bp shops. It has some sentimental value in that it has made a lot of trips to the field hunting deer and other critters. It’s also the reason I’m a Buck fan.
That’s a great looking example.

These two, can't pick one without the other, sorry. The two line 118 is my first Buck. Bottom one came to me with very special circumstances and thoughtfulness.
Sj0cdLX.jpg
My favorite Buck knife I don't own. I'd like to have one made like this with greens, if I can pick up a couple this year...

My partner in many adventures since 1975. :)

4e5zOXg.jpg
nice one there too. love the slightly upswept blade more than current ones have....

glad your favorite was a 105. didn't want you to have to lose your chairman seat on the 105 club......😁

Back