Photos Show us your favorite Buck Knife

As a knife guy I own a lot of knives that I like, hard to pick only one. I have a sentimental favorite, the Buck 301 my Grandma gave me 50 years ago, it was made by Camillus though. I will go with my favorite user; I like the Buck 118 Personal for a hunting knife and have a half dozen of them. I like this one best, a two-line (68-71) it came from Cal a number of years ago with a fantastic edge (which I have maintained) in spite of cleaning a lot of whitetail - as sharp now as it came from Cal back then. OH
Buck_118_-_circa_1968-71.jpg

Buck_118_Personal_Two-Line.jpg

It is hard to pick just one, kinda like my kids they are all very special to me. Each one has their own unique characteristics but they are all mine and loved very much.
But for a knife I guess I can make a exception. I would have to say it’s my very first 110; a Damascus Stag that I bought in 1989 from bp shops. It has some sentimental value in that it has made a lot of trips to the field hunting deer and other critters. It’s also the reason I’m a Buck fan.

Very special 110, beautiful. Nice patch too, never seen those before in Europe.

Do we have to choose just one? 110s, 303s, and others are fantastic knives, of course; but a favorite?

928 Palm Skinner
I can't really explain why I like this pattern so much. If I had a spare, I would carry one every day.
20230130_153841.jpg

Runner up:
935 Sweep Point Hunter
If I had to go out and live off the land, one of these would be on my hip.

20230130_154128.jpg

Honorable mentions?
927 Slimline Skinner, which I have a mountain of.
931 Clip Point Hunter, which I have several.
933 Trailing Point Hunter, which I have several.

Here is my EDC. Considering the time I've had it probably the most used with the possible exception of a 301 I bought long ago. I haven't explored Bucks offerings enough to know what my favorite would be yet. I want to try finger grooves and other knives I haven't handled yet.112 G 10 EDC.jpg

Back