Photos Show us your favorite Buck Knife

Very much leaning towards Winchester. I have my mom's Marlin 30-30 lever action made in 1960.
Definitely a Winchester. It’s an older one too with the longer forend from the barrel band. Saddle ring carbine? Would pair nicely with a 110

Not sure where it is, but the backgrounds look great. Beautiful horses. Care too share details on the lever action
Location is French Joe's meadow in the Sequoia National Forest. The rifle is a Winchester model 94 SRC made in 1918. 30-30 WCF. The rifle has a near perfect bore but lots of field/scabbard wear on the finish. Just like an old Buck 110...if it could only talk! . I have retired that and my new go to lever is a Browning B-92 in .44 mag to supplement the S&W 629 mountain gun in the holster.

Last edited:
My Stetson hat is the Lobo. It runs between $135-150. Cavender's price is $136 right now.

My Stetson is a 6X felt Skyline in Chocolate Brown. Custom shaped by the hat expert at the old Broken Horn saddlery in Los Angeles. All my Straw hats are Resistol

Last edited:
My Stetson is a 6X felt Skyline in Chocolate Brown. Custom shaped by the hat expert at the old Broken Horn saddlery in Los Angeles. All my Straw hats are Resistol

You sir are man of refined taste. Well done! Btw, love the bay and the paint. Care to share a little info about them with us?

thumbnail_IMG_7633.jpg
This 5th version which, when acquired, looked a bit different. To my eye & hand the handle size is a perfect match for the new blade profile. This knife was restored by the good folks at the SPA.

FullSizeRender.jpg

would love to have this version 3 rebladed, however the SPA stated they could not perform the task....

thumbnail_IMG_7947.jpg

Last edited:
Yu1lpZ9h.jpg

Lol I've been in a conversation with an old air force buddy of mine who happens to be from Texas (and he moved back)

I personally don't think I could pull off a stetson
He thinks I have enough swag to pull it off (paraphrasing obviously)

Personally I think it would look goofy on me here in Mississippi
You can pull off a Stetson. Great hats.
All I get are compliments. I do live in Texas, though.

Back