Photos Show us your favorite Buck Knife

Can’t make up my mind which one. The marble CF Sprint Pro had the #1 spot for awhile, but now the 842 has snuck in there, and there’s just no clear winner. Unconventional for Bucks, yes, but I don’t care - I love ‘em both. They’re not only my favorite Bucks, they’re my favorites overall. They’re just the perfect carries for me.

Last edited:
486 is my favourite folder when not carrying my 110.
Straight clip 420HC (Sharp and tough), duel thumb studs, small handle (I have smallish hands), rock solid lock-up, great ergonomics, pocket clip and lanyard hole.
Everything you need and nothing you don't.:thumbsup:
XIgwTVRh.jpg

I'm going to guess the second from the left, Buckbone? That jigged bone with the inlay is no slouch either, though.
The 1990 Buckbone is definitely a great one, but I do kind of like the 1998 brown bone with the special edition shield.
The blades and grinds are my favorite, and I like the color of the bone.
I like the Buckbone jigging more though.

Overall probably the 1998 brown bone special edition if I could actually choose one.

I have around a dozen classic Buck knives. About half are folders. While I'm sure that my favorite is definitely one of these two, I am less certain about which of these two could be considered favored over the other. What I have learned though, is that Buck knives have become my favorite knives over all, by any manufacturer. I definitely need to figure out if the 110 or 112 would be my favorite knife of all time. However, I hope to someday add a custom shop example or two of each model to help me answer this question more precisely.

9rQpOLo.jpg

This 305 is my favorite ;)
View attachment 2065159
I'll leave it up to you to decide which one you think I'm talking about.
Lol so many fixed blades and so many people picking the 110

Hickory n steel Hickory n steel has the right idea. The little guy you always have on you, even in church 🤣
And the one you have back ups for in case of loss or theft

But I'd have to pick the 301
I am pretty gutted that I somehow lost mine. It just...jumped out of my pocket and I never found it

Lol I've been in a conversation with an old air force buddy of mine who happens to be from Texas (and he moved back)

I personally don't think I could pull off a stetson
He thinks I have enough swag to pull it off (paraphrasing obviously)

Personally I think it would look goofy on me here in Mississippi

Lol I've been in a conversation with an old air force buddy of mine who happens to be from Texas (and he moved back)

I personally don't think I could pull off a stetson
He thinks I have enough swag to pull it off (paraphrasing obviously)

Personally I think it would look goofy on me here in Mississippi
Ha! If you can do it, do it. I've been trying to get myself to buy a pair of cowboy boots for about 10 years. Can't picture myself in them without a giant plastic belt holster and a couple of chrome plated cap guns!

Compromise.
Get yourself a big belt buckle.

There's some Buck knives ones out there.
😎

Compromise.
Get yourself a big belt buckle.

There's some Buck knives ones out there.
😎
Actually have quite a few... not the huge rodeo type, but certainly large by new england standards... I've been eyeing the one on the bcci site, but it's a bit pricey...

Back