Show us your grail blade !!!!

Don Fogg's Old Bone sword:

Oldbonelg.jpg

It's amazing how you can look at a blade and know the maker. And this is one of those. Some how through the original posting a formite named this one the doberman because of the copper guard and black handle and it kinda stuck. I had a custom sheath made for it by none other than Paul Long and the custom sheath stud (matches the copper guard) was acquired from my blade bro Joey P. Thanks for looking!

Lameyfighter-1.jpg

Hey Firebolt,

Billy had half a dozen of those daggers about a week ago at the Knifemakers Guild Show.

You should contact him, he might have one or two left.

Most of the blades I've posted have been fixed blades. Here is a Joel Chamblin folder. Joel usually only makes traditional style blades and he's at the top of his profession. This was his first tactical style design that was part of the LDC series and only 50 of these where made. I acquired this one from Les Robertson few years back.

Picture-ebay114_edited-1.jpg

That is amazing! I honestly couldn't own one b/c I'd be too scared to get the first scratch.

This would have to be one of mine. I have always been a big fan of fantasy knives. One of my first Knife Illustrated magazines had an an article about Virgil England and I found his would to be for lack of a better word awesome. So this my grail knife it is his KRAKKEN II.

knif14.jpg

Some people have less than That and are damn proud to own

Yes Ricky, I am aware of that.

This is a CUSTOM knife subforum, remember?

What's next, antique Case elephant toenails?

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson

after giving this much thought, I think this Warenski Jambiya tops my list;

IMG_4181.jpg

hard question to answer, and I really did try earlier, but it's so easy to waffle on this one.

But this Warenski well and truly fills me with inspiration, girds me up for the windmill onslaught:D

One of my all-time favorites - but it's gone now!

Last edited:
Back