Show your HDFK!

Seems to me that we will be seeing 10-15 new HDFK owners very soon :thumbsup:

More competition a-coming in Grog's GAW thread :p

Edited to add: I was just extrapolating Nathan's post from last Fri / Sat(?) which mentioned about 20 units were ready awaiting their sheaths to show up, all going toward the preorders. Apologies if I had confused some otherwise!

Last edited:

Edited to add: I was just extrapolating Nathan's post from last Fri / Sat(?) which mentioned about 20 units were ready awaiting their sheaths to show up, all going toward the preorders. Apologies if I had confused some otherwise!

I hope you're right!

Correct, mine shipped out today. Very excited about this blade!

I looked up and saw a bevy of HDFKs were shipped out on 10/30 & 10/31. The new arrivals better represent on here by way of copious pictures in a day or two.

Hereby I bring a motion to nominate myself the UNOFFICIAL NASK / HDFK whisperer, since I've been its biggest cheerleader and mascot AKA "sycophantom" :D

Tommy, I saw what you did and then undo! :mad:

Bravo, I may decide deputize you after I run the idea by Tommy :p

These are absolutely beautiful, The Scales are the most comfortable I have ever held (gripped), simply an immaculate Knife:p Thanks to Nathan, Ninjo (Jo), and Lorien:thumbsup: Could not be more pleased! Edgecut micarta-top knife, Maroon Linen second knife
qNhQeqK.jpg

HNLoV8v.jpg

Beautiful blades Tommy! Which one is going to be your user and scratcher up'r? I have a Grog sheath for mine coming soon, but my knife already has scratches, kydex marks and stains on it! lol

Back