Show your HDFK!

Gave the maroon scales a test drive today.

q0Jvrms.jpg

Very nice yall! Good that these are finally trickling into folks' hands! Looks like everyone bought 2. I should have done it myself!

damn, I just cannot get over the quality of work on display with this knife. That Nate was able to turn my rough sketch and model into something so intricate, refined and well made has me constantly pinching (or stabbing, depending on my luck) myself to remind that I'm not dreaming!

damn, I just cannot get over the quality of work on display with this knife. That Nate was able to turn my rough sketch and model into something so intricate, refined and well made has me constantly pinching (or stabbing, depending on my luck) myself to remind that I'm not dreaming!

You are correct in your assessment here. The handle is comfortable both choked down for little snap cuts, and choked up for whittling. Not only functional, but also very visually appealing! I've put mine through some good amount of woodwork so far and I know it will work out just fine as my belt knife when backpacking the country. The lines of this knife just flow...like chi.

It came out marvelously, sir. :thumbsup:

Yes, I feel like kicking myself for not ordering 2 of it. I will have to compete with all the keyboard ninjas now if I wanna get another one

Can't stop checkin the NASK pre-order thread to see if Jo's shipped the next batch :cool:...these pics got me jonesin in the bonesin :confused:

Congrats to all who’ve just received their NASKs!!

Got my shipping notification last week, but it’ll only be delivered next week since it needs to travel to the other side of the world :(

Thank you Bob. That bevy looks great :thumbsup:
Glad you decided to show up today. You were written up forbtardiness yesterday but I will waive if there’s a Dr.’s note!

Back