SK Blades 2019 Lineup: >> 212 Shipping Now <<

Wow
Alot of great choices, looking forward to getting a least a couple of them. The 112 little brother smoke jumper in CPM154 and the 212 sound great. Thanks SK.

You sure have my interest up with this one, " A 212 in D2 and Micarta" - hoping for "bright red" Micarta. OH

If the 301 is a flat grind it will definitely have my attention. I hate to say it but I still haven't out one of the forum knives in my pocket yet.

It looks like the first of the SK Blades 2019 lineup will be in hand to ship by July 1st (per email from SK Blades). Pre-orders will start on 6/24. I can't wait.

upload_2019-6-18_11-53-47.png
The Ranger, Buck 212:
Blade: Clip Point, Satin Finish
Grind: Hollow
Steel: D2
Blade Length: 3.625"
Overall Length: 7.85"
Handle: Burgundy Micarta
Guard: Aluminum
Pommel: Aluminum
Sheath: Leather

I am in on the 301 whether Ironwood or Bone but a Yellow Bone 301 would be great.

It looks like the first of the SK Blades 2019 lineup will be in hand to ship by July 1st (per email from SK Blades). Pre-orders will start on 6/24. I can't wait.

View attachment 1147071
The Ranger, Buck 212:
Blade: Clip Point, Satin Finish
Grind: Hollow
Steel: D2
Blade Length: 3.625"
Overall Length: 7.85"
Handle: Burgundy Micarta
Guard: Aluminum
Pommel: Aluminum
Sheath: Leather

I’m liking this on a lot. That being said the handle looks like a wood pattern to me not burgundy micarta?

I noticed that too, it does have a look of wood, must be alternate layers of dark and light burgundy. I don’t know much about how micarta is made but I have seen some with layered colors and they are pretty nice. I’m gonna have to hold off for a while as I’ve bought a bunch of knives this past year. It is a nice knife though and maybe next year I can splurge lol.

Back