Smoke Jumper

Are these a limited run, or are they going to be available all of the time? They seem to be a hit.

Looks like mine shipped today! Pretty darn excited to get this one.

Really like the color and the sheath. (At least I like the pics you all are posting!) :D

I'm going to keep posting pics... I'm pretty smitten with the Smoke Jumper. I can't wait for the next version (blue w/drop point, oh yeah!) to come out. Anyways, occasionally I use one of my folders around the kitchen just to see how it performs with a larger variety of task. The Smoke Jumper handled cubing up some potatoes for breakfast without a hitch!

Y9r1EtY - Imgur.jpg

Last edited:
So I got my Smoke Jumper yesterday. What a great knife! The light weight...amazing. Upgraded blade steel, nice.

I gave a new 110 auto a try recently. No go. Just too darn heavy for me to comfortably EDC.

This Smoke Jumper is a different story entirely. The sheath and color are really fun and sure to draw a lot of attention here in the land of "Go Big Red".

Mine has no blade play and the fit and finish is nice. For under 40 bucks shipped, this knife is had to beat, price wise. I like how it rides on my belt so far, I hardly know it's there. Happy with this purchase!

His shipping is usually pretty quick, let us know how you like it and post some action pictures please!

It's delivered so I'm going get it for lunch break. Gonna use my original 110 to open the 110lt. I'll be sure to get some shots in this thread. Pretty stoked to get my hands on cpm154 for this price. It's gonna be used for sure

T
It's delivered so I'm going get it for lunch break. Gonna use my original 110 to open the 110lt. I'll be sure to get some shots in this thread. Pretty stoked to get my hands on cpm154 for this price. It's gonna be used for sure
Told you he is fast! ;)
CPM 154 has become my favorite steel, I think you will love it, use it hard my friend!!

I can tell already this is gonna be a great knife. It has a little play but nothing that concerns me. Very sharp from the factory. CPM154 is a good balance of performance for me. I have some customs in it and I've used 154CM before. Well worth the asking price just don't how it's available at that price.
Excuse the quick and dirty shot. Don't have time to glam it up.
Here it is next to a classic
Hf0Xuyr.jpg

Those Smoke Jumpers are gorgeous! I’m not sure I’d want the red for EDC, but it’d be great for outdoor use. Easy to find if dropped in the grass or weeds.

I do like the upgraded blade steel. I have been using my regular LT for some time and love it. I have to laugh, I just found this thread, but I, too, installed a Leatherman pocket clip. Guess great minds think alike!

My screw and nut are not as nice as the other gent’s set up, but I’ll upgrade eventually.

892B8F0E-0E63-4E2E-B200-6626B16C8C97.jpg

604BF548-01C2-4B74-A3D1-3A9169155060.jpg

I've been putting my SJ through it's paces. Sharpened it and then I started carving hickory, cutting more extension cords, cardboard, plastic wrap, Manila rope, nylon webbing, etc, etc. I'm really enjoying the performance from this heat treat. Buck did a fine job on this knife. Worth every penny indeed. I'm ready for the blue one now.

Back