Snarking On A Tropical Becker Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have an extra BK9 they can sell me? I need one to trade for my old BHK Boat Tail Scandi back!

Lol, this was posted by KaBar yesterday...
VwbLbx6.jpg

TIvw2GI.jpg

Man this summer has been crap. I’ve had mine and my daughters backpacks packed up and ready to go for a month now, waiting for some decent weather to get out on an overnighter. It’s been raining/thunder storming every weekend so far. Just checked again and now they’re calling for friggin’ snow in the mountains Saturday night. Doesn’t look like it’s in the cards this year.

Man this summer has been crap. I’ve had mine and my daughters backpacks packed up and ready to go for a month now, waiting for some decent weather to get out on an overnighter. It’s been raining/thunder storming every weekend so far. Just checked again and now they’re calling for friggin’ snow in the mountains Saturday night. Doesn’t look like it’s in the cards this year.
That's a Bummer, but at least you'll have ice fishing to look forward too :D

Add a poncho to your pack. :thumbsup: I actually looked forward to a snowy day for some mountain fun last winter.
2fO4nXa.jpg
Yeah if was just me I might suck it up, but with a 12 year old I still need to make it “fun”. I’ve done the hunkering under a tarp thing for hours waiting out the storm; that’s the exact opposite of fun lol.

I got some snowshoes from Santa last year, so I’m looking to be putting some more miles on them once the white stuff hits for good. Just...not yet :p

Yeah if was just me I might suck it up, but with a 12 year old I still need to make it “fun”. I’ve done the hunkering under a tarp thing for hours waiting out the storm; that’s the exact opposite of fun lol.

I got some snowshoes from Santa last year, so I’m looking to be putting some more miles on them once the white stuff hits for good. Just...not yet :p
Understood! (I was even more outgoing at 12.) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back