Snarking On A Tropical Becker Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carothers behemoth chopper, right? I can’t wait to tell my wife I got it’s fatter little brother from the guy destroying the course. Btw, I hope you got revenge on that chicken. :thumbsup:

Go Jonny, go! My wife and I are rooting for you! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

crossbow delivered, assembled, and test fired.
tomorrow I'll go shopping for broadheads, maybe some spare bolts, and/or a storage case.
if I don't find what I want at the school store, I'll head to KC and hit PassBro and their wholly owned competitor.

crossbow delivered, assembled, and test fired.
tomorrow I'll go shopping for broadheads, maybe some spare bolts, and/or a storage case.
if I don't find what I want at the school store, I'll head to KC and hit PassBro and their wholly owned competitor.

Slick Tricks for your broadheads...:thumbsup: They leave blood trails even Ray Charles could follow!

Fixed. I'm a fixed blade all the way kinda guy, they will never fail and never not open! lol

I've killed 5 or 6 different deer with the same Slick Trick ferrule, I just swapped out for new blades. The solid steel one piece ferrule is strong and fail proof.

nice!
I'm new to archery hunting - and especially crossbows, but i used to do a lot of traditional archery and my shoulder can't take the strain of holding at full draw for any length of time any more. (which is kind of funny, since I was gifted a longbow last year and finally got the target arrows I ordered at that time, so as soon as I can pick up some straw bales, I'll be back outside trying to remember how to shoot again)
here in Ks, crossbows are covered under the archery season -- which is roughly 19 weeks, where centerfire season is only 9 days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back